25 (afterword)

the thank you:

thank you for reading this story. i had the idea last year in 2018 and i had no idea where it would end. i'm so happy that i'm here now, with a completed story that might now be perfect but that's not what matters.
another thank you for you all who took the time to write comments. it always makes me so happy to read through, i hope you all know that i love you for it.

the q&a:

i have written quite an open end and i left a lot of thing unanswered or without explanation, so if there's anything you want to ask about, feel free to :)

the fun facts:

i have seen someone do this and really liked the idea so here's some funfacts about the stories/characters etc.

1. I wanted to call a character November after a discussion with my real-life friends about names when we realized that April, May, June, July and August were regular names but the other months weren't. (and November still sounds the nicest)

2. I wrote most chapters of this fic while i was on holiday in france in june. i had nothing else to do in the evenings because none of my siblings could come with us so i was alone with my phone.

3. Anson was named after a singer i discovered shortly before the holiday. his name is anson seabra and his song that's us is my favourite sad song.

4. When I started writing I had planned 20 chapters, now I have 23 + epilogue lol.

5. Malie and Anson weren't planned when I started the story.

6. Hailey originally had a different name but i forgot after not writing during like October 2018 - June 2019. however i already had that scene where george tries to remember her name but goes with Kylie/Miley I think, so I knew it had to rhyme snjsks.

7. The original idea was a bit more dramatic because both of greece had more problems eg george having a bad family situation, etc.

8. The name Collide was given to the fic by one of my internet bestfriends after i told them about the original idea. however i never changed the title because i knew i could still use it (the worlds "colliding").

9. reece told the story in the last chapter in third person first, but i changed it because it didn't feel right for him to be so unpersonal about it.

10. Anyone want to know Reece's and Nov's secret? The call she made was to Reece telling him to stop the rumours Hailey was spreading because she knew they couldn't be right. She was one of the two true friends Reece had in their group, the other being the guy that's always mentioned as Reece's friend. (i named him jake in my mind but I don't think i ever used the name in the story.)

the next step:

after asking what story you want to read next a few chapters ago, it's clear now that i will be doing Secrets.
I will publish an introduction so you guys can put it into your library until i can start updating if you want ro read it :)