[ 001 ] meet her parents.

two weeks ago, when you told bakugo that your parents wanted to meet him he was as cool as a cucumber about it

two weeks ago, when you told bakugo that your parents wanted to meet him he was as cool as a cucumber about it. he was confident that he would woo your parents, confident that they would love him.

two weeks had passed, it was finally time for him to meet your parents he was a nervous wreck. those thoughts that he would woo your parents and that they would love him were long gone. but even though he was nervous, he wasn't going to let it show.

bakugo's free hand clenched nervously as the two of you walked to your house. you knew that he was nervous, even if he hadn't straight up told you. you could tell from how his hand kept clenching and how much more sweatier his hand was, it wasn't usually this sweater.

"your hands are so much sweatier than usual." you commented as you looked up at him.

"tch. is that a problem?" he glared down at you.

"no, if it was i would've let your hand go a long time ago." you admitted. he rolled his eyes at you then kept walking.

"i know that you're nervous." you said as you stopped walking. he stopped walking to look at you. "but it's okay, because i'm nervous too." you admitted as you hugged him tightly.

"who the fuck is nervous?" he roared. even though, he was in fact nervous his pride would never let him admit it. "and why the hell are you nervous? you aren't meeting them."

"because this is the first time i've ever brought a guy home, a guy who just so happens to be my boyfriend." you admitted.

bakugo didn't say anything, he just looked down at you as you continued to talk.

"but i know, everything will be okay though. my parents and even my brothers will like you." you stroked his cheek, before kissing it softly.

he blushed a bright pink, because of the kiss which made you smile. no matter how many times you've kissed his cheeks, he always blushes.

"c'mon, let's keep going! we can't be late." you grabbed his hand then started walking again, but faster than before.

"yeah, yeah, yeah." he grumbled as he walked with you.

-

the two of you had finally arrived at your old house. it was now or never. you looked up at bakugou, who just stared at the front door with his normal face.

"are you ready?" you chuckled, trying to calm yourself down. instead of answering, bakugo rung the doorbell. "i guess that answers my question then." you mumbled to yourself.

the two waited a few moments, until your mother opened the front door.

"i was wondering what was taking you two so long to get here." your mother smiled before pulling you into a warm, welcoming hug. you immediately returned the gesture.