[ 008 ] the massage.

thank u so much for requesting @avrey_loverforlife 💓 i really appreciate it

"please, don't rush me i'm trying to find it." you mumbled to katsuki as you searched through a pile of clothes on your floor.

"no, i'm going to keep rushing your ass now hurry the fuck up so i can go back to my damn room." katsuki grumbled as he looked down at you. 

you rolled your E/C eyes at him then continued looking through the pile of clothes for his hoodie that HE left. you had told him not to leave his stuff in your room, because everything in your room went missing no mater what.

"you're such a damn slob, why the fuck are all your clothes on the fucking floor?" katsuki asked as he rubbed his back and arms then went to go sit on your bed.

"how the hell do you fucking live like this? in this fucking filth?" katsuki continued with his rant as he rubbed his eyes.

"why the hell are you so aggy today? you're worst than usual." you mumbled to yourself.

"shut up or i'll blow your face off! hurry up and find my shit so i can go back to my room and go to sleep!"

"just say here, if you're so tired." you smiled at him.

"hey, i'll even give you a massage! i know you're super sore, yeah?"

"yeah whatever." he grumbled as he pulled his wife beater off then laid it beside him. "don't try any funny shit either."

"i would absolutely never. i'm offended that you'd even think i would." you stuck your tongue out at him. you grabbed your phone then started to play some relaxing music, then you turned the lights down a little.

you climbed onto your bed then sat behind him on your knees. "where do you want me to massage you?" you draped your arms around his neck then laid your head on his shoulder.

"just get my shoulders, back, and arms." he grunted out.

"just lay on your stomach for me then." you kissed his cheek then stood up, so he could lay down.

without arguing, he did as you told and he laid down on his stomach. he sighed as he laid his head on his favorite pillow on your bed. you carefully sat on his lower back.

"are you comfortable enough, katsuki?" you hummed as you placed your hands on his shoulders then gently squeezed his muscles between your fingers and heels of your palms.

"yeah, whatever." he mumbled as he closed his so he could relax. you smiled softly at his face. his face looked so much less angrier than it usually did.

you really loved to see it.

after massaging his shoulders for a little while longer, you started massaging his upper back.

"fuck." he cursed under his breath as you gently squeezed the muscles along his spine. you immediately stopped.

"what's wrong, does it hurt?" you worriedly asked as your whole entire face shifted into a concerned expression. you were so worried that you were hurting him.

"no, it feels good." he opened his eyes to smirk at you.

"ohhhh, i was worried for a second there." you chuckled nervously as you rubbed the back of your neck.

"tsk. i don't know why, you couldn't hurt a fly with those soft ass hands." he tsk'ed.

"jokes on you asshole, that was a compliment!" you laughed.

"whatever you say, dumbass." he mumbled as he closed this eyes again.

"i, so can too hurt a fly." you mumbled to yourself as you started to massage his back again. "but i wouldn't need to anyway, because my venus flytrap would do it for me."

"flies are nasty anyway, i wouldn't even want to hurt them." you cringed then shook your head.

katsuki chuckled softly at the conversation that you were having with yourself. he yawned softly as he wrapped his arms tightly around your pillow.

you smiled down at him as you watched him quickly fall asleep. "you're so cute, babe." you giggled as you carefully climbed off his lower back.

you covered him up with your blanket then placed a kiss softly on his forehead. "sleep good, i'll finish when you get up." you whispered then went back to try and find bakugou's lost hoodie.

-

written: 9/29/2019

published: 10/18/2019