[ 007 ] caught.

warning: lime

"noooooo, katsuki! i don't wanna take it off

"noooooo, katsuki! i don't wanna take it off." you chuckled as you ran around his room trying to get away from him. "i wanna keep it on."

currently, the two of you were playing around over the fact that you had a few of bakugou's hoodies.

"no, gimme my fucking shit back now!" katsuki said as he chased you.

"no, i'll never give it back! i like this one, lemme keep it!"

"you said that same shit about the three others you stole from me!"

you stopped running to correct him, "technically, i didn't steal them. you actually left them in my room, so being the good, loving, and beautiful girlfriend that i am, i wore them for you so they wouldn't get lonely and cold."

"lonely and cold? you're so fucking weird and stupid, i don't even know what you're talking about." katsuki shook his head as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

"i'm not weird nor am i stupid." you giggled as then you kissed his cheeks over and over again.

"yes, you are." katsuki mumbled as he captured your lips into a brief kiss. the kiss was only a few seconds short, so short that you didn't even have time to kiss you back before he let your lips go.

the two of you looked at each other for just a few seconds both of your stomachs fluttering with butterflies, you turned around towards him, then kissed each other back. this time the kiss was passionate, it wasn't as playful as before.

you wrapped your arms his neck and he tightened his grasp around your waist as the two of you kissed.

"mmh." you moaned softly into the kiss, the butterflies in your stomach had intensified. you stumbled back, but when you did you fell on the bed and bakugou fell on top of you.

he pulled his lips away from yours, then looked down at you with a smirk. you looked up at him with a small smile. he pulled off the hoodie you were wearing, he threw it on the floor. he leaned in again this time leaving light kisses up your neck. you sighed lovingly then wrapped your legs around his waist.

he kissed up your neck, your jaw, until he reached your lips again. the kiss this time was rough and lustful, but the passion hadn't been lost.

"katsuki..." you moaned softly against his lips as he squeezed your breast. "i want you..." was all you quietly cried out as you clutched both his arms tightly and bit his bottom lip softly. you wanted him so badly at that moment in time, that words couldn't even describe how much you did.

"i want you too." he told you as his hand caressed you thigh, afterwards he started to move his fingers into your leggings. you moaned softly as he did so. things were going swell, until...

"hey bakubro, could you help me with this problem really quickly?" kirishima said as he opened the door and walking, upon doing so he saw bakugou on top of you just kissing you.

your eyes widened and you gasped when you saw kirishima then kneed bakugou in the stomach softly, so he would get off of you. you jumped off the bed as fast as you could and honestly bakugou wasn't stopping you.

"h-hi k-kirishima, b-bye kirishima." you stuttered as you picked up the hoodie that bakugou took off you then speed walked out the room. all the while, you avoided looking at his face. your face and ears were hot with embarrassment.

kirishima's face was bright red at the sight of what he just seen.

"fucking goddamn shitty hair! i'm gonna blow your fucking face off!" bakugou yelled.

kirishima yelped then ran out the room and away from the horny, ash blond teenager.

-

this was literally the first thing i've written in two weeks, wtf

written: 9.15.19

published: 10.1. 19