[ 15 ] loud.

thank you @ lolasstarr14 for requesting!! i appreciate it 💘

warning: lime 🌝.

"mmh." you whimpered softly as you watched bakugou rub your clit slowly in a circular motion. your hips jerked forth when he did so, causing him to smirk as he kissed your neck softly.

you didn't understand, how you ended with your back against his chest with your basketball shorts and panties off, with your legs wide open, so fast. you'd only been there for twenty minutes.

you first came over to his dorm room because he had been playfully talking shit through text messages. then the two of you started to play fight. before you knew it though the two of you were getting turned on... a lot.

but one thing lead to another and you ended up in this position.

"k-katsuki." you quietly moaned his name as he dipped his middle finger past your wet folds, he started thrusting his finger in a slow, teasing pace.

"why are you so quiet?" he asked you.

"i don't w-want anyone to hear us."

"who fucking cares if those extras hear us? if anything they should be fucking lucky." he grunted into your ear.

"get re-" you were interrupted by katsuki adding another finger and quickened the pace of his thrusting fingers.

"ah!" you moaned louder.

"louder." he told you, curling his two fingers inside you.

"fuck!" you yelled, "do it faster! faster, baby!" you told him as you threw your head back against his shoulder. he actually as you told and when he did, you moaned even louder. your legs began to shake.

"you're so fucking wet for me." he smirked at the squishy sound your pussy made. you did notice something very, very hard poking your back. he was getting turned on too.

your moans then got louder and louder when he started to hit your g-spot. you tried keeping your voice down, you really did but his fingers were working in you so good.

he felt your inner walls clench around his fingers, he knew you were close.

"you're gonna cum on my fingers?" he teasingly asked in your ear.

"y-yes!" you feverishly panted out.

"yeah, that's it. cum all on my fingers."

"fuck katsuki!" you cried out, "im gonna cum, please don't stop!" he started to thrust and curl his fingers faster.

your legs started to shake uncontrollably and you threw your head back against bakugou's shoulder. you grabbed his arm, digging your nails into it.

"katsuki!" you moaned his name loudly as you came over his fingers. he smirked when you came and called his name. he took pride in that.

he pulled his fingers from your wetness, licking his cum coated fingers. he looked at you as he did so.

"s-shit." you moaned softly. your chest heaved up and down as you tried to catch your breath.

"you're so fucking hot." he told you, kissing your lips roughly. you eagerly kissed him back just as rough.

-

"hi izuku!" you smiled at your green haired friend as you approached him.

"o-oh h-hi Y/N." he waved at you, a blush immediately overtaking his face.

you raised an eyebrow at him, confused, "what's wrong? why's your face red."

"it's probably because of what we all heard earlier." eijirou walked over.

"what you guys heard earlier? what did you guys heard?" you titled your head to the side.

"between you and kacchan." izuku told you.

"oop-" your eyes widened, suddenly remembering what happened. your face and ears started to heat up from embarrassment.

you rubbed the back of your neck, "oh, you guys heard THAT." you chuckled awkwardly.

"was it only you guys or....?"

"everybody heard."

"ohhh okay." you quickly covered the hickey that was on your neck.

"sorry about that," you apologized, "but due to personal reasons, i will be going to my room and dying." you told them then speed walked away, your hand never leaving your neck.

-

written: 03-18-2020

published: 3-30-2020