[ 18 ] house sitting.

"katsuki, you're so sprung

"katsuki, you're so sprung." you giggled over the phone only to receive a grunt in disapproval from him. "and i just absolutely love it."

"shut the fuck up, no i'm not." he told you as he grabbed your house key that you gifted him not so long ago out his pants pocket. he stuck the key into the door, then unlocked it. he stepped into your house quickly, then shut the door.

"if you aren't, then what do you call it?" he could tell you were smirking over the phone.

"i call it being a good boyfriend who doesn't want to hear his girlfriend complain." he took his shoes off, then neatly stacked them by the door. "i'm in, now what the fuck do you want me to do?"

"i need you to water the plants and check to see if hachi and the fishes still has enough food, please. oh yeah and maybe take hachi for a walk, if that's not so much." right on cue when you said that your dog, ran to the front door over to katsuki.

"i still don't know why the fuck you named your dog hachi." he bent down then rubbed your dog behind her ears.

"it was a good opportunity, babe."

while you were away back home to ( your home country ) to attend a family reunion, you had asked your boyfriend, katsuki to check on your house every now and then. at first he didn't want too, but when you said you'd ask your friend deku, he immediately complied.

"put me on speaker so my baby can hear me!" you ordered katsuki.

"don't order me around, woman." katsuki mumbled as he put his phone on speaker. "your on speaker now, so fucking talk."

"hey baby! mommy misses you so much, i wish i was there with you right now." you cooed at your dog. hachi barked into the phone, she was excited to hear your voice.

"i know, i know." you continued to talk into the phone as if you knew what the dog was saying.

"where the fuck is the watering can at?" katsuki stood up from the floor, then started looking around for it. "it's surprisingly clean in here for once too." he remarked.

"it's on my dresser it already has water in it and stuff. and of course my house is clean! before a trip, you always clean up so you can come back to a clean home." you rolled your eyes.

katsuki went into your room, then grabbed the watering can. "which ones to water?"

"hmmm," you tapped your chin as if he could see, "all the ones in the living room. make sure you don't water them too much either."