[ 12 ] Y/N and katsuki.

warning: smut 🌚

warning: smut 🌚

"katsuki! you're back!" you exclaimed as you stood up from your spot in the grass and ran over to him. he dropped his lance and helmet on the ground then held his arms out wide, so you could give him a hug. you ran into his arms, careful not to hurt yourself because of his breastplate.

you hugged him as tight as you could, he hugged you back. the two of you stayed that way for a few moments, before looking at each other.

immediately after looking at each other, he leaned down then kissed your lips. you kissed his back passionately.

both of your lips moved in sync as you kissed each other slowly, yet passionately. "i missed you." you whispered against his lips, as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"missed you too." he said as he ran his hand against your back, he then squeezed your ass causing you to moan into the kiss.

it had been weeks since the last time, you and katsuki had seen each other for he had been fighting in a war. you and him missed each other, so much words couldn't even express it.

katsuki broke away from the kiss briefly to pull his breastplate off. he threw it into the grass along with his other stuff. after he got his breastplate off, he kissed your lips again. he wrapped his arms around your waist then his lip yours again. he lips trailed your cheek, your jaw.

he kissed lightly on your neck, careful not to leave any hickeys. he didn't want him, to see them therefore getting you in trouble. oh, how he wanted to though. he wanted to show everyone who you belonged to. you moaned softly as he kissed your neck.

you grabbed his face then pulled him into a hot, lustful kiss. he immediately pushed his tongue into your mouth. as both of your tongues fought for dominance, he pulled your dress down your shoulders then it fell to the ground, you stepped out it then kicked it to who knows where.

"no panties or bra?" katsuki teasingly asked with a smirk as he snaked his hands in between your legs, lightly teasing your wet folds, causing you to gasp and instinctively buck into his hand.

"i've barley even touched you and you're so wet." he chuckled as he pulled his hand way from your wet pussy. you whimpered at the lost of contact.

he sat on a blanket that was in the grass, that you once sat on, he grabbed your hand then pulled you on top of him. you straddled his lap, instantly feeling his boner against your inner thigh.

"fuck." katsuki cursed under his breath as you started to palm him through his pants. you chuckled as he sucked in a short breath as you continued to palm him through his pants.

he looked up at you, his eyes told you to stop teasing. you grinned then took his pants and boxers off. you threw his pants somewhere into the meadow.

you felt him up a little, then positioned yourself over him and lined yourself up. you put your hands on his bare chest, looking straight into his eyes as you completely sank down on him.