[ 23 ] rapunzel au.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS IDEA @ thickkoolaidJammer!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT 💋 ALSO THANK YOU GUYS EVEN MORE FOR 10K READS!! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME 💓 this is a 10k special BTW

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS IDEA @ thickkoolaidJammer!!  I REALLY APPRECIATE IT 💋 ALSO THANK YOU GUYS EVEN MORE FOR 10K READS!! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME 💓 this is a 10k special BTW

"damn fucking leaves!" katsuki cursed under his breath as he pushed another branch of leaves out of his face. "outta my fucking way, stupid damn leaves!" he pushed more branches and vines out of his way.

he didn't know where the fuck he was going, but he did knew he needed to get out of these woods. and soon at that. if he didn't, he would be caught and the leaves would drive him crazy.

today had gone so terribly wrong. he had been split up from his group, chased around, had almost been caught, but it didn't matter — he had what he came for and that's all that matter. he had the crown, so he was good.

"finally, fucking sunlight and out of—" he was saying to himself as he walked out of the woods, but he stopped himself when he saw a huge tower not too far from him with a waterfall behind it.

he started walking towards it, it should be empty, right? who and why the hell would anyone be living this far from civilization? he didn't care either way, he just needed a place to hideout.

he took two arrows from his bag then started to climb up the tower. it took a while, but before long he was finally up there.

"fuck!" he panted when he climbed through the opened window of the tower. he looked around the tower, it looked pretty dark inside... so maybe nobody really didn't stay here.

"finally alone." he said to nobody in particular as he wiped the sweat from his face.

"n-no, you're not! who t-the hell are you and what are you d-doing h-h-here?!" he heard a scared voice from behind him.

when he turned around, his eyes widened, so someone did live here in this tower after all.

he turned around toward where the voice came from, his eyes widened a little more when he saw you, more specifically your long hair. he had never in all his years seen hair so damn long. hair that flowed passed someone's feet. it just flowed and flowed and flowed. he couldn't even see the ends of your hair.

"hey, answer me!!" you yelled at him. "w-who are you and why the hell are you here?" you questioned him again.

he didn't say anything, he just stared at you — taking in your form. you were so beautiful to him from head to toe. he wondered why someone as beautiful were in this tower, miles and miles and even more miles away from civilization.

"why isn't he answering me?" you questioned yourself. "am i not loud enough? is he ignoring me? what the hell is it?"

"okay, i'll be louder! yeah, he just can't hear me." you nodded to yourself. "and don't stutter, he'll know you're afraid." you whispered to yourself.