[ 009 ] cold days.

"brrr," you shivered as you carefully sat down on the sofa next to your boyfriend, "it's freezing in here, katsuki

"brrr," you shivered as you carefully sat down on the sofa next to your boyfriend, "it's freezing in here, katsuki. i'm freezing, baby." you snuggled up against bakugou and smiled softly to yourself. he was so warm, it felt so nice to you. 

"you're always fucking cold." bakugou commented as he wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer to him. the gesture, no doubt, made you crack the biggest, most dorkiest smile ever. you loved it when he did that. 

"because it is cold, it's like a damn ice box or somethin' in here." you replied back as you covered the both of you up with a blanket. "and besides you're always so warm and... cozy." you climbed into his lap and stared at his handsome face. as you stared at his face, a lovingly smile crept onto your face.

"what the hell are you plottin'?" katsuki raised an eyebrow at you.

"nothing, i'm just looking at your face, asshole." you playfully rolled your eyes at him, then laid your head on his shoulder. "i think it's pretty cute."

"of course you do, i"m fucking hot." he cockly smirked as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his chest. you giggled lowly to yourself, this was one of your favorite gestures afterall.

"yeah, whatever you say." you huffed then pressed your plump lips against his cheek. afterwards, you laid your head on his shoulder once again and closed your eyes thus enjoying the warmth he radiated and just his presence in general.

days like today were your favorite. days when the both of you were off from work, when you could just sit around for hours and hours enjoying each other's company.

-----

sorry for not updating for like a month. i've been busy with school and life + i didn't have the motivation to write anything at all. but i should ( fingers crossed ) be back!! love y'all and tankies for waiting on me 💞!!

written: 11.20.2019 (today's the end of mercury retrograde)

published: nov. 26, 2019