[ 17 ] apology.

"do you ever just shut the fuck up?" katsuki questioned you as he paused his video game

"do you ever just shut the fuck up?" katsuki questioned you as he paused his video game. he was frustrated. he was having a difficult time trying to play his game and you weren't helping with your constant talking.

"w-what?" you asked him, your heart instantly dropped into your stomach as you pretended that you didn't heard his question. you did hear him though, you heard him loud and clear.

"you heard what the fuck i said. i fucking asked if you ever shut your fucking mouth? all you do is fucking run it! i obviously don't give a fuck about your stupid ass sims! you're so fucking annoying sometimes!" he snapped at you. he immediately regretted it, but it was too late now.

"i-i'm sorry." you voice had cracked and your lips frowned. tears had already began to blur your vision. "i didn't mean it."

you closed your laptop and grabbed your phone, then stood up from the sofa. "i'll just g-go in the room." you informed him, trying to hide the tears that were falling down your face.

"wait Y/N." katsuki stood up from the sofa, he tried grabbing your arm but you moved away from him. "i-"

"no, i'll go." you bitterly told him as you walked to you and katsuki's shared room. "sorry for being so annoying." you told him afterwards you slammed the door behind yourself, locking the door.

"shit." he mumbled to himself as he rushed to the door. he twisted the door knob.

"Y/N let me in, so i can apologize." he knocked on the door. "i fucked up, i didn't mean to blow up at you like that."

"leave me alone, katsuki. i don't wanna hear it." you yelled from the other side of the door. he could hear you crying. "you absolutely meant it and wanted to play the game, so do it."

"let me in first." he continued to twist the door knob.

"meow." he turned around to see your cat, miyuki, who had just woke up from her nap.

"you woke up miyuki." he walked over to the cat then picked her up. he walked back over to the door, he knocked on the door again. "open the door, she might want to see you."

"she needs to spend more time with her daddy anyways. now leave me alone, katsuki or i'll leave." you threatened.

he tsked then backed away from the door. he'd try again in a little while, he knew you needed some space at the moment and rightfully so.

"i'm such a dumbass." he sat down on sofa with miyuki in his arms. he sighed softly, then gently stroked her.

-

katsuki's head turned towards the bedroom door as soon as he heard it open. he stood up from the sofa, then watched as you walked out the bedroom a blanket wrapped around your shoulders.

you didn't even spare him a glance as you watched to the kitchen. you grabbed a glass, then filled it with water.

katsuki watched you as you drank the glass of water, as if you hadn't had water in years. he couldn't believe he made you cry so hard that you became dehydrated.

"miyuki." you called your cat from the kitchen, still ignoring and his presence. "come here, baby." you rubbed your puffy eyes.

miyuki was instantly in the kitchen with you. you picked her up, then rubbed her soft fur. "i missed you so much, baby." you coed at her.

"Y/N...?" katsuki finally called your name.

you looked at him then rolled your eyes. you walked out the kitchen, then walked back to the bedroom. before you could close the door, he grabbed your arm, stopping you.

"you've been holed up in here for hours, Y/N." he told you as if you didn't know. "just let me talk to you, please." your eyebrows furrowed then you looked towards him. his chest pinged at the look on your face. you looked angry but also sad.

"you've talked enough, now let me go." you coldly told him.

"no."

"katsuki, i'm fucking serious. let me go, i just need some more time to myself right now."

"not until i fucking apologize."

"is that all you fucking care about? you don't care about what the fuck you said? you don't care about how much that hurt me?!"

"i absolutely do fucking care that's why i'm trying to apologize."

"whatever." you rolled your eyes then pulled out his grasp. "you're barely fucking sorry because you fucking meant it! you meant every word of it, katsuki!" your voice croaked as you put down miyuki.

you walked over to the bed that the two of you shared then sat down. he walked over then sat down next to you.

he thought about what you had said even if it was for just a second.

"you know what you're right." he looked over at you. "i did mean everything i said." he admitted.

you looked over at him as well. if only looks could kill.

"i just didn't mean to say it how i did." he continued. "i'm sorry for snapping at you like that. i was frustrated. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that."

"hm." was all you could say as you fell over on your side. "i forgive you." you mumbled. "i'm sorry for being so annoying and talking so much-"

"shut the hell up." he cut you off. "it's not your fucking fault." he told you as he rubbed your back. "it's mine, you dumb ass. i shouldn't have snapped at you like that."

"you're not as annoying as i said before, only a little." he kissed your cheek. "now, you wanna show me those damn sims like before?"

"no, it's fine." you shook your head.

"you know you wanna, so just fucking show me."

"no, i don't." you shook your head again. "it's okay."

"you want me to make you something to eat or something? i know you're fucking hungry after all that damn crying."

you sat your head in his lap. he continued to rub your back.

"i want takeout." you mumbled as you closed your eyes. "and i wanna watch (favorite show) too together, if that's not too much."

"anything for your ass, princess." he leaned down, kissing your cheek.

-

it really hurt being told by somebody you luv that ur annoying.

written: march 30, 2020 it's 5:50 am lol
published: april 8, 2020