[ 21 ] work from home.

thank you so much for requesting @SydsSins 💞!! i really appreciate it and i had so much fun writing it!

quarantine imagine # 1 / warning: lime 🌝

"babe? what the fuck do you want for lunch?" katsuki opened your home office door, walking inside.

"shhh!" you shushed him, putting your fingers over your lips. you put one finger up, signaling that you needed a minute.

he furrowed his eyebrows at you, then walked over to your desk and chair.

"mmh, yes sir i understand." you replied to your co-worker who was explaining the work to you.

you looked up at your boyfriend with a frown on your face. you explicitly asked him not to bother you while you worked, especially since you were on the phone most of the time.

you picked up a pen and a piece of paper, then wrote, 'what did i tell you?' you handed him the piece of paper and pen to him.

ever since you had to start working from home because of ms. rona (a/n: i'm sorry yall), you had to constantly tell him to he had to let you work in silence, not to interrupt you, keep it quiet outside your office, and to PLEASE stay out while you worked.

he knitted his eyebrows together at the note. 'what's your fucking deal?' he wrote back.

'i told you not to come in while i'm working!' you showed him the paper.

he looked at the paper then crumbled it up, throwing it into the trash. you rolled your eyes at him, focusing back on the phone call. you reached forward to adjust a mirror sitting on your desk, so you could see what he was doing behind you.

he looked at you through the mirror, smirking. you raised an eyebrow at him, but you shook your head you had to focus on your work.

katsuki then put his hands on your shoulders, just like you had done for him countless times after a long day of hero work or even training, then gently squeezed.

you moved your shoulders up, signaling him to go away. he smirked then lower his face to your ear, "let me give you a massage, you seem tense."

you pulled the phone away from your ear, putting your hand over the speaker (if that's what it's called), so your co-worker couldn't hear you.

"katsuki get out! i'm on the phone."

"i'll be quiet, just let me give you a massage."

"you promise you'll stick to just a massage, nothing more?"

"promise." he smirked.

"you promise you'll keep it quiet?"

"yes, now get back to your boring ass call."

you sighed softly, totally oblivious to the fact that he had other plans.

"thanks baby," you smiled at him, "i'll try to finish up quick, so we can have lunch together, kay?"

"yeah." he kissed your ear, causing you to giggle. he stood up straight, then started to massage your shoulders. you put the phone back to your ear, continuing on with your conversation.

twenty minutes had passed, katsuki had stopped massaging your shoulders about fifteen minutes ago. he made you sit down in his lap afterwards. he was so ready for you to get off the phone.

"what the hell is that bastard even talking about at this point? he can't be still explaining the work." katsuki whispered into your ear.

"no." you pulled the phone away from your ear. "he's telling a story about his ex-wife." you mumbled. "usually i don't mind listening, but today's a little different." you mumbled as you put the phone back to your ear.

"you're too fucking nice. just tell him you have to do something and hang the fuck up." he said into your ear.

you took the phone away from your ear again, "no, he's old and alone. he's probably already losing it in his house since he has to be alone."

katsuki rolled his eyes at you.

"wow, that's crazy." you said into the phone.

katsuki smirked then started to kiss your neck, you softly elbowed him in the stomach but that didn't stop him.

you shook your head, if you ignored him enough he'd stop. but he didn't, he kept going. he even went as far as to leave hickeys and to squeeze your breast.

"katsuki." you moaned quietly, your face instantly got hot from the feeling of something poking your thigh.

"are you okay?" your co-worker asked you.

"yes sir, i'm fine." you stood up from katsuki's lap, then put the phone on speaker. he stood up from your chair as well. he put his arms around your waist then pulled you into a kiss. you eagerly kissed him back.

you wrapped your arms around his neck as he kissed you.

"baby." you moaned into the kiss, causing him to smirk against your lips.

all the while when you and katsuki were making out on your desk, your co-worker continued his story.

"babe, why can't you just jack off like a normal man?" you asked him in between kisses.

"that's fucking boring." he replied.

finally though he said, "well, ms. L/N i'll get you go. i'm sure you have much work to do."

"o-oh yes, sir!" you panted feverishly. "thank you for the instructions, i-i will appreciate them!"

"it's absolutely no-" your co-worker was cut off when katsuki grabbed the phone, he slammed it down thus hanging up the call.

"that bastard talks too damn much." he mumbled then he kissed you again. you chuckled at him, kissing him back.

'maybe working from home ain't as bad sometimes.' you thought to yourself as you continued kissing katsuki.

-

don't forget to make ur quarantine themed requests on the introduction chapter!! u absolutely have to fill out the form!! also the other day, i came up with a whole ass story lol, like from the beginning to the end. it's cute but i wanna come up with one more idea and then let yall decide on it or something 🤷🏾‍♀️

written: april 11-12, 202o
published: april 22, 2020