[ 14 ] talk like that.

thank you @ queenintraining for requesting!! i also wanna thank @ axymnn bc i also added in her idea as well!!

english will be in italics, japanese will be in the regular font thangie.

"no! take them damn coochie cutters off!" you laughed at your friend, trina as she showed you her new shorts

"they fucking cute! look at em'!" she said as she turned around to show you her ass. "look at this ass! look at it Y/N! it's getting bigger."

"you fucking wish! it looks just the same as it did when i left home!" you joked.

"you cap as fuck!" trina told you, picking up her propped up phone from off the floor.

"who cappin'? because Y/N ain't gotta cap."

"you!" she chuckled as she sat down on her bed.

"whatever." you rolled your eyes at her.

"you a hater. just admit my ass is getting bigger."

"bitch talk about that ass again and im gonna hang up on your ass."

"ass fat, yeah i know. you just got cash, blow some mo'—"

"i'm two point five seconds from—"

"whatever, where my friend at? because i'm tired of you."

"fuck you and i don't know."

"you never know nothin'."

"shut 'cho bitch ass up."

"i cant wait tell yo' ass come home, because bitch im gonna-"

"what the fuck are you talkin' 'bout, because i don't hear nothin' you say-" you were saying until you heard the door open and a voice interrupt your conversation.

"Y/N you keep leaving your shit in my room." bakugou announced. he walked into the room with a handful of clothes in his arms, he walked over to your bed then dumped your clothes on the bed.

"hey, to you too." you rolled your eyes playfully at him, you sat up from laying down on the bed, you crawled over to where he was standing (which was at the bottom). you looked through your clothes.

"i've been looking for these." you mumbled as you held up a pair of panties.

"you left them." bakugou blushed.

"actually, you took them."

"Y/N?? IS THAT HIM?" you heard trina say.

"yes, it's him." you sat back in your original spot. you patted the spot next to you, telling bakugou to sit.

"hey friend!" trina chirped.

"she says hey." you told bakugou.

"tell her i said hey." he told you.