[ 22 ] this or that.

thank you so much very for requesting this @ Babii_abby 💗💗!! i appreciate it so much!! i had fun writing it!!

quarantine imagine #2 // qotd: asmr or music when ur going to sleep? tbh for me asmr

"katsuki! i'm so fucking bored!" you whined, resting your hands on your boyfriend's muscular chest. you were tired of being in the damn house.

quarantine had you all the way messed up, but it was okay — you understood. you actually didn't mind especially since you were quarantined with katsuki.

"what do you wanna do then, idiot?" katsuki looked up at you.

"i don't know!" you shrugged your shoulders at him, "we've done everything today we freaking could today!" you frowned.

he didn't say anything back instead he just ran his hands over your thighs, making you giggle.

"later on." you continued to giggle. "... let's um, take a nap first!" you suggested as you climbed off his lap, laying down right next to him. "you'll take a nap with me, right?!"

"duh dummy." he grumbled which made you smile hard as hell for absolutely no reason. you leaned down then kissed his cheek, afterwards you grabbed the TV remote.

katsuki wrapped his arm around you, pulling you as close as you could get to him. he gave your lips a quick but gentle kiss, then he closed his eyes. as he did so, you were trying to find a quick video on youtube.

finally though after a couple minutes of looking, you found one that you wanted to watch. as soon as you pressed on it and the video started, katsuki's eyes shot open.

"what is this shit?" katsuki asked you as he sat up on his elbows.

"it's asmr, don't play dumb!" you replied.

"ugh turn on the music instead, it's better." katsuki told you as he tried snatching the remote from you.

"no way! we always listen to the slowed music! let's watch asmr for once." you hugged the remote tight so he couldn't get it from you.

"this shit is so hard to fall asleep too!"

"no, it's not! the music is!"

"are you fucking serious? the sounds from the asmr are distracting as fuck! how the hell can you fucking sleep with it on?!"

"it's relaxing! more relaxing and better than the music might i add!" you stuck your tongue out at him. he smirked at you as he tried getting the remote back from you.

"you fucking wish." he chuckled as he continued to take the remote from your grasp. at this point, you and him were playfully wrestling over the remote.

"every time you turn on the fucking music," you told him as put the remote under your stomach, laying down on it, "i can't fucking help but fucking think, i don't wanna fucking think. i wanna sleep." you said in between your teeth.

"you obviously need to fucking think a little especially if you think that asmr is better." he said in between his teeth as he tried getting the remote.

if he really wanted to get it, he very well could have honestly.

"asmr is better!"

"the music!"

"asmr!"

"the music!"

"asmr! asmr! asmr! asmr!"

"the music!"

"the music!" you accidentally slipped which made katsuki smirk. "i meant asmr!" you corrected yourself.

"you said what the fuck you said!" he smirked as he flipped you over, lightly then he grabbed the remote from you.

"whatever!" you pouted then crossed your arms over your chest, rolling your eyes at him. "i wouldn't mind the music anyway, so much of if we had cute little LED lights."

"you're such a little brat." he told you.

"yeah, i know." you mumbled as wrapped your arms around him. you kissed his cheek then laid your head on his shoulder. "what of it?"

"you know what happens to brats?"

"maybe." you mumbled, shrugging your shoulders. "why don't you show me?"

"after a nap." he smirked as he laid down. he put the remote down, he decided not to change the asmr.

"'kay." you kissed his cheek. "thanks for not changing it."

"whatever, just watch your shitty asmr while you can." he kissed your cheek back.

"i very so will!" you laid your head on his chest, closing your eyes.

-

written: april 30, 2020
published: may 1, 2020