𝐕𝐈

( listen with above music for more intense reading experience. )

Taehyung

"There is a tremendous amount of interest in using stem cells for the treatment of a wide variety of diseases, and for good reason, too. It has proven itself to be an extremely effective treatment for various diseases that affect the blood, such as leukemia, and shows a lot of promise in regenerative medicine, too." Professor Lang explained, brushing a fray of hair off her face, before continuing. Taehyung sighed, stretching his arms. There was mumbling and muttering from behind him. Probably Jungkook and his friends, Taehyung guessed, bitterly. "Throw it, now!" The werewolf heard. There was a scrunch. Taehyung dropped his neck down seconds before, pretending to reach down to grab a pen, as the paper flew over him. There was a small groan of disappointment behind him. "Garçon loup." A familiar voice hummed from the seat behind him. Jungkook.

The vampire spoke in that thick, native-like French accent, using the same tone that he had used when whispering commands into Taehyung's ear last Friday, at detention. The werewolf shook away the thoughts, blatantly ignoring the vampire. "Oi, Taehyungie, turn around~" Jungkook cooed mockingly. "Look at me." He then said, in a half-commanding and half-joking tone. Taehyung almost wanted to obey, but didn't, staring forward at Professor Lang, who was still talking about stem cells. "Taehyung, I know you can hear me." Jungkook voice whispered, but this time, he didn't say it out loud, it was almost as if it was in his head? Maybe it was his imagination. There was another scrunch. Taehyung moved once more, just in time as the paper hit another kid in front, who rubbed the back of her head, looking around in confusion. "Shit, I keep missing... I wonder why." Jungkook hummed, teasingly.

It was the end of the period, and Professor Lang dismissed everyone, pulling her papers together into one pile, before leaving with the kids, the classroom slowly dispersing, like beer pouring out of a bottle. Jungkook and his group sauntered out, leaving Taehyung alone to collect his things, as he angrily stuffed the various items into his bag. As he was doing so, from the corner of his eye, he glanced at the crumpled up paper that Jungkook had thrown at Taehyung and missed.

There was a line from something of a word, as if something was written on it. Curiosity got the better of Taehyung. He scowled to himself, dipping down to the floor and snatching the two scrunches of papers from across the room, unraveling them. As he opened the paper, he saw that one of the papers had a childish doodle on it.

Was this some kind of joke? Taehyung growled at the picture Jungkook had drawn as he stuffed it into his bag, and unrolled the other paper