Part 4

~The Kim Villa~

Jennie's POV:
I reached home and went to upstairs. I have to meet my parents first. So, I went my parents room. When I was entering the room, I saw our family doctor was coming out from dadda's room. I became worried , what if anything happened to dadda. I quickly entered the room and saw dadda was sitting in the bed. "Dadda!", I said. When I entered the room my parents looked worried as if I cought them doing anything wrong. " Jennie", dadda said with a nervousness smile. I went to dadda, sat beside him and asked, "what happened? Why doctor was here? Are you okay?" (With a worry). "Relax dear. Take a breath first.", said dadda with a small laugh. "No tell me first. Mamma, you tell me.", I said. Mamma was going to say something but dadda interrupted it and said, " Nothing happened honey. Just had high blood pressure because of stress. I am fine now.". "Dadda why do you stresses so much?", I said. "From now on you will have full rest and no more stress and no more work.", I said with a ordering tone. " Yes ma'am.", said dadda. Me and dadda laughed. "Did you have breakfast?", asked dadda. I nodded no. " Okay, go freshen up and then we will have breakfast together. It's almost 9:30.", said dadda. "Okay", I said and left the room.

Jennie left the room. After that her mom dad having a conversation.

Jennie's mom: why didn't you tell her the truth?
Jennie's dad: because I don't want to get Jennie hurt.
Jennie's mom: but sooner or later we have to tell her. We can't hide it for long.
Jennie's dad: we will see that later but don't tell her now. I'll do something about it.
Jennie's mom: do whatever you want.

~Jimin's house~

Jungkook's POV:Jimin, Tae and I was sleeping in living room's floor, beside the couch

Jungkook's POV:
Jimin, Tae and I was sleeping in living room's floor, beside the couch. Suddenly we heard someone was bangging the door. Last night Jimin told his maid, not to stay. So she left. There was no one to open the door. That's why one of us had to the open the door. Actually I had to open it because this two idiots are too lazy.

I got up and couldn't walk properly because I had hangover. I reached the the door while rubbing my eyes. I opened the door and saw Sana. She was the one who was bagging the door. She was looking furious.

I had a smile and said, " Baby!", I was going to hug her but she stopped me by showing her hand and entered the house. She saw the boys were sleeping in the floor wearing shorts. She made a face when she saw them. I quickly covered them with blanket. She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Where is your phone?", she asked with a straight face. "It might be ummm here, somewhere.", I said. " Go and find it ", remaining the straight face, she said. Without spending a minute I started searching my phone. I found it, it was in my coat. " Here it is.", I said. "Check your phone", she said. I checked my phone, 30 missed call and 15 messages from Sana. " Fuck!", I wishpered. "You wanna say something?", she said. "Sorry.", I said with a soft tone. "Sorry only sorry!? I was calling you like a crazy. But you don't care. You don't love me.", she yelled at me.