Part 14

¶ Nancy call with Kai ¶

Nancy: why you call me?
Kai: why can't I call you?
Nancy: Seriously? After what you did to Jennie. Did you forget it Kai? (Kai was quite) how could you oppa?
Kai: look I don't wanna talk about that. I called you to inform that my engagement is next week. And I want you to be here with me. Dad also want you to come.
Nancy: I'll call dad and tell him that I won't come. I'll tell him that he can celebrate his son's engagement without me.
Kai: what!? You won't come? I know Jennie is your best friend but I am your brother.
Nancy: that's shame for me that your my brother.
Kai: whatever you say but it's never gonna change that we are siblings.
Nancy: whatever. I already told you that I won't come. And next week is Jennie's wedding, so I can't leave her alone.
Kai: Jennie is going to marry? (Shocked)
Nancy: yes she is. With someone who's way better than you.
Kai: that's great. Finally she moved on.
Nancy: what else you were expecting? That she'll always stick on you. Anyway, I am busy and don't call me again. I'll talk to mom dad. Bye.

¶Nancy hanged up the call¶

Nancy's POV:
After talking to oppa, I was upset. I was too much rude with him. What else could I do. What he did, he deserved it. But still he was my brother and I felt very bad. I sided my thoughts and was going to Jennie. When I turned, I bumped into someone and fell in the ground. It was a guy whom I bumped into. He bended over to help me. "Are you okay Ms?", he said. I looked at him and just zoned out.

Tae was the person who bumped into Nancy.

Tae: Hello? (waved his hands infornt of her face)
Nancy: huh! (Back in sense)
Tae: are you okay?
Nancy: ya I am fine.(with a smile)
Tae: let me help you. (Give his hand so that she can stood up)
Nancy: thank you (holding his hand)

Nancy stood up by the help of Tae.

Tae: I am so sorry. I should have walk carefully.
Nancy: no please don't. It wasn't your fault. Actually.....

Nancy was about to say something but heard someone was yelling. She recognized the voice and Tae also found some familiar voice. They both went to see what's happening. On the way they found Jin and Jisoo, staring at each other.

Nancy: Unnie.
(They broke the eye contact)
Jisoo: oh! Nancy...
Tae: hyung.. (Looking at Jin)
Jisoo: thank you (to Jin with a smile) I.... (Heard Rosé yelling) Rosie!! Why is she yelling?

They all went to Rosé and Jimin.

Rosé: your friend is an Asshole and as well as you.. (Yelled)
Jimin: what even I have done? We barely know each other. (Confused)
Rosé: I don't even want to know an asshole like you. And I hate your friend because what he had done to my friend, yesterday...
Jimin: Yaa! You hate Jungkook, that's fine. But I am a innocent boy and also single.
Jin: Chim what have you done this time?
Jimin: nothing hyung. (Loudly)
Rosé: you and your friend both are same. (Yelled)
Jin: I am sorry, if he done something.
Jisoo: don't be sorry. My sister is little trouble maker. And it doesn't look good when a handsome guy like says sorry.
Rosé: Yaa Unnie!
Jisoo: shhh! (Pointed finger in mouth)
Tae: guys don't create a scene here. Everyone is looking at you guys.
Nancy: Rosie, Unnie let's go to Jennie. She is waiting for us.

Rosé glared at Jimin, Jisoo blushed and waved at Jin and Nancy smile a little to Tae while leaving. The girls left.

Jimin: Jungkook-ahh! I will kill you! (Went to Jungkook)
Tae: Yaa Jimin Yaa! (Calling Jimin)