Part 22

Jennie's POV:
I was happy because my friends we're here and Jin oppa Tae are good companies too. We enjoyed alot. They all helped me to settle down the house. Jin oppa had some dad jokes or I would say bad jokes which didn't make us laugh except Jisoo. She was laughing her ass off. Which made Jin oppa laugh and his laugh made us laugh. His laugh is funny at the same time innocent. Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa are perfect for each other. In other side I saw Nancy was looking at Tae. I could clearly see that she likes him. If they had a relationship, I could definitely ship them.
We decorated my room.

It's perfect

It's perfect. Then we decorated Jungkook's room. Although I didn't want to but I had to because he was my husband.

I didn't know why but I felt very angry at him because he left me alone

I didn't know why but I felt very angry at him because he left me alone. I was confused by the way I was feeling towards him. He still didn't come back home. I was worrying about him. I sided my thoughts and went to down stairs. There was a wall in front of the living room and besides the stairs. I thought we should decorate the wall with pictures.

Jungkook's POV:
I spend my whole day with Sana. She was happy and I was happy too, I guess. I didn't realize the time. It was pretty late. I dropped Sana home and I saw she already fell asleep in my car. I tried to wake her up but she didn't wake. So, I carried her to her room. I putted her on the bed. I was about to leave but Sana grabbed my wrist and mumbled in sleep, "kookie please don't go. Mom is not home and I don't wanna be alone here." I didn't want to stay but she was alone and maybe she was afraid. I signed and sat beside her. She hugged me tightly. "Good night", I said and smiled. But I was worried about Jennie. I knew she was safe because Jin hyung was there with her but still. As I was staying with Sana tonight, so I had to inform her that. I was about to message Jennie but then I remembered, what she said to me yesterday. She didn't care if I was with Sana. Remembering those words made me angry. So instead of messaging her, I messaged hyung and then silent my phone.

Sana's POV:
I knew Jungkook would left me and would go to that girl. So I planned to convince him to stay with me and my plan worked.

~in Jenkook's house~

Jin's POV:
We had fun today. Jisoo is an amazing person, she even laugh at my jokes. She is the perfect match for me. After everything was done they all left. "Oppa I am going to my room, I am tried.", Jennie said and I nodded. When she left, I got a message from kookie that he was not coming to home tonight. "Yaa this kid!", I scolded him although he wasn't here. I signed and went to my room. I was tried and when I laid in my bed, I immediately fell asleep.

After few hours later I woke up because I wanted to drink water but there was no water in the room. So I went to kitchen. When I went to down stairs, I saw Jennie in the living room, sitting in the couch and watching the entrance door. I went to her and said, "Jennie why you are still awake? (Looked at the clock) it's 12:30 am.". "Oppa I am waiting for Jungkook, he is not home yet.", she said. I felt so bad for her and so angry at kookie. "You don't need to.", I said and she looked at me confused. "He message me that he is not coming home tonight. I didn't disturb you because you were resting and when I went to my room I fell asleep. Sorry Jennie I should tell you that earlier.", I said with a disappointment. "It's okay oppa. You were so tried.", she said and smiled. I could see that she was upset. "Go to sleep now.", I said. She nodded her head and went to her room.

~in Jennie's room~

Jennie's POV:
I was in my room and was cursing Jungkook in my thoughts. I was so angry at him. When oppa told me that he was not coming home, I literally wanted to kill him. But I did show it oppa because he was already feeling sad and guilt. "Kookie monster!!! I hate you. I was so much worried about you and waiting for you but you didn't care at all. You asshole!!", I talked to myself angrily. To calm down my anger, I went to the Instagram (don't judge that because I do that 🙄-author).
I saw Jimin posted a picture.

~Jimin's IG post~

Liked by Tae_taE, Jisooooo_, nancylove and 1678 others

hottyjim a beautiful angel was sleeping in my car today🧚🏻‍♀️ @rose_rosie thanks beautiful for accepting the date 😊😊😊

View all comments

Jisooooo_ wow you both look amazing... 😍

nancylove I ship you guys 😘😊

Tae_taE looking good bro😎

hottyjim thanks nonna and Tae... Nan I agree... We do look good together 😊

rose_rosie Yaa Mochi!! why you post a pic me sleeping in your car 😠

Tae_taE mochi? She already gave you a nickname... Wow!😲

hottyjim you look so beautiful 😊

rose_rosie mochi!!! 😡😡😡

Jen_NiNi wow!!! Jirose my ship 😍😍😍

hottyjim thank you sister-in-law.. 😊 I love the name "Jirose" 😍😍

I smiled by seeing that. But I was still mad at Jungkook. I signed in anger and fell asleep.

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to comment your thoughts, opinions and suggestions. For more updates follow my Instagram

 For more updates follow my Instagram

And I was thinking writing a new story along with this... What do you think? Let me know...
ILY 😊💖