Part 29

~In the restaurant~

Jennie, Jungkook and Nancy reached the restaurant and saw everyone were waiting together

Jennie, Jungkook and Nancy reached the restaurant and saw everyone were waiting together. Jisoo and Rosé hugged Jennie. They sat down. Jennie sat beside Rosé and Jungkook sat beside Jennie.

Jin: how was office Jennie-ah? (Smiled)
Jennie: great oppa! (Smiled wide)
Jin: that's nice to know. (Smiled)

The food was here and they started eating.

Jimin: so kokkie, I'm coming to the office tomorrow

Jungkook: (food in his mouth) why? (Confused)
Jimin: because I am your new partner idiot. (Rolled eyes)
Jennie: oh! So you are the partnered company, who is going to join us in the next project? (Smiled)
Jimin: yes sister-in-law!! (Cheerfully)
Jennie: that's great. (Happily)
Lisa: that's not it. Tae also joining as the advertising photographer. (Smiled)
Rosé: that's great.
Lisa: I know right! (Excited)
Jin: that's great. When this three are together, they never failed. (Proudly)
Lisa: not always oppa. They failed once. (Tae, Jimin and Jungkook looked at the her) remember the "Great Dance Champion" Competition, 3 years ago??
Rosé: wait! Their were in that competition?(surprised)
Lisa: you knew?
Rosé: of course Kai was in that competition.
Lisa: wo-wo-wo-woo! You know Kai? (Surprised)
Jimin: who is Kai?
Lisa: that hot guy from EXO group. That shirtless guy, who had sexy abs. Whom did you guys lose the competition. (Lisa said like a fan girl)
Jimin: oh! that guy...(looked at rosé) how do you know him? (Made the eyes smaller)
Rosé: because- (cutted by Hoseok)
Hoseok: he was NiNi's boyfriend that time. (While chewing)

Jungkook choked his food a little and Jin, Jimin, Tae and Lisa looked at Jennie shocked.

Lisa: what!! That hot sexy guy was your boyfriend!!! (Surprised and excited)
Jisoo: hmm... They had 7 years of relationship. Even Kai was her first and last boyfriend. They were close but they broke up anyway. (Explained)
Lisa: really, 7 years??? Then why did you married this bunny faced kokkie?? (Jungkook glaring at her but she didn't care)
Tae: don't you think you are talking too much? (Jealous)
Lisa: what? I'm saying the facts.