Part 9

~In the Park~

Sana was upset with Jungkook. When Jungkook reached the park, Sana started yelling at him. She showed her phone and Jungkook was shocked.

Π Braking News Π
____________________

The two biggest businessmen are going to be In-laws

The two biggest businessmen are going to be In-laws. Jeon Jesua's only son Jeon Jungkook & Kim Ji-yoo's only daughter Kim Jennie will be tie up in marriage soon. We also hear that their wedding gonna be happen in next week. They said they will going to announce it very soon.
________________________________________________________________________

After seeing the news

Jungkook: babe I can explain..
Sana: what you gonna explain? That you are going to marry someone else? Or that you are betraying me, huh? (Pushed Jungkook in chest)
Jungkook: babe please listen to me (trying to hold Sana's arms. But Sana didn't let him to touch her) I am sorry that I didn't tell about this earlier because I didn't want you to be worry. (Sana was looking in the other side.) Babe look at me.
Sana: I won't. (Still not looking at him)
Jungkook: please babe. Please look at me once.
Sana: what? (Looking at him)
Jungkook: I love you. I can't imagine anyone besides me without you. I didn't want to get married. But my paa fixed it and maa was sick so I wouldn't say no.
Sana: so what you gonna do now? What you gonna do about it?
Jungkook: I'll do something but I won't marry to anyone else.
Sana: really? (Calmed down)

Jungkook nodded his head with a smile.

Jungkook: now smile.

Sana smiled and hugged him and he hugged her back.

Sana: I love you.
Jungkook: I love you too.

~Sana's house~

Sana was sitting in the living room and reading a magazine

Sana was sitting in the living room and reading a magazine. Her mother came and sat in the side sofa.

Sana's mom: so your boyfriend is going to marry..
Sana: so you already read the news? (Looking at her mom)
Sana's mom: of course I did. Remember? You always said that Jungkook loves you and can do anything for you.
Sana: he do love me and he also can do anything for me.(looking back to the magazine) I talked to him. He told me that he gonna refuse to the marriage.
Sana's mom: what? (Shocked) why you told him that? Do you know who he is going to marry?
Sana: I don't wanna know.(Sana looked at her)
Sana's mom: Kim Jennie. One of the biggest businessman's only daughter. If he marries her, he'll be wealthier. His father will give him all his wealth and also his wife's father with do the same.
Sana: mom I really love him. I am not after his money.
Sana's mom: oh shut up. What do you know. Love will never full fill your dreams but money can. Money is the main key of happiness. So, tell Jungkook to marry her. Don't kick your happiness like this.