Part 27

Jennie's POV:
I was feeling awkward to talk to Jungkook. But I was feeling bad for him. I saw him many times tried to talk to me. I didn't talk to him. I didn't know why he kissed me but I didn't mind it. I mean it was weird and unwanted but not bad. I decided to go and talk to him. I gathered all my courage and waiting to talk.

I was in the living room when he came down stairs. He didn't look in a good mood. I went to him to talk but he ignored me. He told Jin oppa that he was going out. He didn't talk to me. He walk pass by me but didn't say bye. "Is he mad at me?", I thought. He might be mad because I ignored him. So I decided to cook for him as an apology. I went to the kitchen and started cooking for him. "What are you doing?", Jin oppa asked. "Cooking for Jungkook", I said and smiled. "Wow!", he smiled wide.

Jungkook's POV:
I was super mad at Jennie. I couldn't take that she kissed a guy who even wasn't me. I got so mad that I decided not to talk to her. Ignore her as she does to me all the time.
I was in my room when Sana called me. She said she wanted to meet me. As I was angry at Jennie, so I immediately said yes. I went down stairs. I saw Jennie came to me to talk but I ignored her. I told hyung that I was going out and left.

~in the restaurant~

Sana was waiting for Jungkook in her favourite restaurant

Sana was waiting for Jungkook in her favourite restaurant. Jungkook went there and saw her. She hugged him tightly.

Sana: I missed you. (Broke the hug)
Jungkook: did you order something? (Sat on the table)
Sana: I did. (Smiled)

They both sat down but it was pretty quietness between them.

Sana: are you okay Jk? (Confused)
Jungkook: yeah (fake smiled)
Sana: you are not talking to me, that's why I asked. (Smiled)
Jungkook: it's nothing... I am little tried. (Smiled)
Sana: okay...

The food came and they started eating. Sana was playing with her food as if she wanted to say something to him. Where Jungkook was just eating.

Sana: kokkie, I want to talk about something... (Playing with the food)
Jungkook: okay, what you want to talk? (Stuffed food in the mouth)
Sana: actually I want to join the office with you.....
Jungkook: (choked his food a little) what?
Sana: yes kokkie, I actually want to be with you. (Softly)
Jungkook: but Sana.... (Couldn't finished)
Sana: (hold his hand) please kokkie... Please~
Jungkook: (took a breath) fine....
Sana: (smiled widely) thank you babe...

They ate the food and talked a bit then left for home. Sana told Jungkook to stay with her but he refused her nicely.

~in Jenkook's house~