Part 12

Jungkook's POV:
After got out from the cafe, Sana was crying so bad. Jennie shouldn't do this. I can't believe that she would be that mean. I stopped Sana for crying. I told her that I would drop her home but she refused. I didn't insist her because her mood was off. After she left, I went to the parking where my car was parked.

I looked at the car and reminded me of Jennie

I looked at the car and reminded me of Jennie. How we met. Our first meeting. Refreshing that memory made me smirked. Suddenly I realized, "What even I thinking! Ugh Jungkook-ahh ugh!", I said in my mind. I sat in my car and went to home.

~meanwhile~

Jennie's POV:
I was so much angry with Jungkook that I can't even explain. He believed that lier. Wouldn't he see that she was faking it? Is he that dumb? I mean soon we are going to marry each other but he didn't even listen to me.

Anyway I stopped my thoughts and decided to enjoy rest of my shopping with my friends. I also told Rosie not to tell anything to Nancy and Jisoo what happened in the cafe. Then Rosé and I went to them. "You finished eating?", Jisoo said and teasing Rosé. "Yaa unnie yaa!", Rosé said. We laughed and the rest of day went like this.

~in the Jeon Mansion~

Jin, Tae and Jimin was in Jin's room, when he asked.

Jin: what happened to kokkie?
Tae: what would happen to him? (Acted confused and laughed)
Jimin: yah hyung! Hahahaha...

Jimin was laughing then saw Jin wasn't laughing. He was looking serious. Then he stopped laughing and wishpered to himself;

Jimin: damn! He knows something... (Loud enough)
Jin: yes I do. Now will you guys tell me what happened??? (Looked at both Tae and Jimin)

Then they both told him about everything. Jin nodded and said;

Jin: hmm... That's the matter...
Jimin: to be honest hyung, I think Jennie is perfect for Kookie..
Jin: why you think that? You didn't even know her.
Jimin: I know that I don't know her but she can't be worst than Sana. I mean, Sana is such a bitch..
Jin: ya Jim, don't forget I am in front of you. So don't...
Jimin: sorry hyung. But that girl is like that.
Jin: hmm..

Suddenly they heard car horn.

Tae: kook is here.
Jin: let's go down stairs. Don't tell him that you guys told me everything.

They nodded their head to yes.

Jungkook's POV:
I reached home and sat on the couch. "Maa! Maa, I'm hungry. Please tell someone to bring something to eat.", I said loudly. I was looking at my phone, I felt someone bought water for me. I took the water without looking and took a sipe then putted the glass on the table.