Part 16

Rosé's POV:
I was with my friends in NiNi's house. We were talking, laughing and teasing each other. We were having a great time. Suddenly I got notification in my phone. I saw it and got angry. I didn't want to show it to my friends, so I went outside.

•Park Jimin start following you.

I didn't saw the profile but I knew it was that idiot Jimin. But I wanted to be sure, it was him. I saw the profile and it was him.

"Ugh!!!", I signed

"Ugh!!!", I signed. I got another notification.

•@hottyjim send you message.

              Ig chat of Rosemin

hottyjim
Hey. Remember me?

                                            rose_rosie
                              Who will forget an idiot like you. 😑

hottyjim
So you do remember me? 😁

                                          rose_rosie
                    Why you messaged me?

hottyjim
Are you still angry with me?

                                            rose_rosie
               Actually no I am not angry with you.

hottyjim
Really? You are not?

                                            rose_rosie
                                               Yes 😊...... Because I HATE YOU 😡! Don't message me again. If you do, I'll block you.

hottyjim
But what did I do?
Seen

You aren't going to answer?
Seen

Please answer... 😭
Seen

Fine. If you don't want to answer. Then don't. TC 🙂
Seen

Seening his dm's made me smile. "Why am I smiling?", I said to myself and aging looked at his profile and his picture. "He is kinda cute.", I said to myself and went to my room.

When I entered the room Jennie asked me, "where were you have being?"."Nothing... Let's play something.", I said and smiled. "Yeah!!!", Jisoo unnie and Nancy shouted in happiness. We played some games. We wanted to go home but NiNi asked us to stay. Her mood wasn't good so we decided to stay. Then we went to have dinner.