Part 25

New Character

Name: Lalisa ManobanAge: 21Role: supporting mainCharacter: sassy, bubbly, funny, Barbie doll, friendly and bitcy sometime(not to everyone)

Age: 21
Role: supporting main
Character: sassy, bubbly, funny, Barbie doll, friendly and bitcy sometime(not to everyone).

~In Jenkook's house~

Jennie and other girls were shock to see Lisa in the house. The boys looked very happy to see her. It looked like they knew her very well and closely.

Lisa: hey you are Jennie, right?(looked and smiled at Jennie). Hi I'm Lalisa but you can call me Lisa. (Went close to Jungkook and putted her arms around him) I am kookie's ex-girlfriend. (Smiled)

Jennie looked at Jungkook who looked confused. He knew Jennie got mad.

Jungkook: Yaa Lis!! What the nonsense is this? (Shocked)

Lisa looked at his face and Jimin started laughing, which made Lisa, Tae and Jin laugh.

Lisa: Yaa Jimmie yaa~ I wanted to play along... You ruined it with your laughter. (Still laughing) OMG, my tummy hurts. (Putting her hand on Jungkook's shoulder) yo kookie, you should see your face in the mirror right now. (Laughing harder)
Jungkook: why did you lie?
Lisa: hey I didn't lie. I was your girlfriend. (Pout)
Jungkook: yeah, in 6th grade and for two months. Even we weren't serious. (Crossed his arms)
Lisa: whatever but I was. (Teasing winked)
Jimin: ya LiLi, don't do that again. Don't bother my Sister-in-law like that. She is already dealing with a witch.(Chuckling)
Lisa: oooowwwu~ you mean that bitch? (Annoyed)

(Yes she doesn't like Sana either)

Jin and Tae: Lisa language...
Lisa: sorry... (Smiled widely) Jin oppa is that the girl you like and want to marry? (Pointing at Jisoo)

Jin nodded his head and Jisoo was blushing hard. Then Lisa went to Jisoo and hugged her

Lisa: nice to meet you (broke the hug). Wow, you are so pretty. Finally our world wide handsome find a world wide beauty. (Smiled)

Jisoo was blushing after hearing that. Then she moved to Nancy.

Lisa: let me guess Nancy.. Right?(hugged her). Nice to see you. Tae talks about you a lot. (Broke the hug and smiled)
Nancy: nice to meet you too. (Smiled)

Then she moved to Rosé.

Lisa: last but not the least... Rosé. (Hugged her) I actually wanted to meet you so bad. (Broke the hug) Jimmy I must say, your taste is not bad like kookie. (She is talking about Sana)
Jungkook: hey~!
Lisa: what? Your taste is so bad actually. If not, you would never liked that Bitch Sana. (Annoyed)
Jin and Tae: language Lisa...
Lisa: sorry. But I don't like her at all, what so ever. (Jungkook sighed and Lisa looked at Rosé) anyway.. Jimmy you got lucky, I like her.(looked at Jimin and smiled) I mean a shortie like you got a hot girl is unbelievable. (Everyone started laughing except Jimin)
Jimin: hey~!!! I'm hot (pout)
Lisa: yeah right. (Looked at Rosé) When Jimin told me about you, I wouldn't believe him. (Smiled)
Rosé: wait! Jimin told you about me? (Surprised)
Lisa: yeah. I mean, who doesn't tell his sister about that?
Rosé: sister?? (Everyone shocked except the boys)
Jimin: yes, she is my sister. Actually she is my half sister but we love each other like full blooded siblings. (Side hugged lisa)