Part 20

~In the hotel room~

Jungkook POV:
We were in the hotel room and it's pretty awkward between us. We are husband and wife but we didn't know anything about each other. She was sitting in bed while I was sitting in the couch. It was almost half an hour but we didn't talk to each other. So, I decided to brake the silence.

"So... are you hungry?", I asked. She didn't answer me. "Do you want order something?", I again asked and again she didn't answer me. First I thought she was feeling awkward for the situation. But then I realized that she was mad at me and was giving me silent treatment. It made me so much angry. I mean, I was the one who actually wanted to talk to her but she was the one who was ignoring me.

"Yaa! I am asking you something.", I said with ayonned and angrily. She rolled her eyes and stood up to leave. "Yaa! Are you giving me silent treatment? For what?", I shouted angrily. She turned to me and said, "What?", with a straight face. I couldn't say anything after seeing her face. "You...", I said. "What?", she said. I didn't say anything. "I know, you are my husband but don't try to claim your rights on me. I won't tolerate it. No one shouts at me. So, next time don't.", she said and I was starting at her. "And also I know that you have a girlfriend and I don't think you have broke up with her.", she said and I looked away. She smiled and said, "I was right.... Don't worry, I don't have a problem if you are with her. Even I don't care.", my eyes were wide after hearing that. "But don't think I'll have a good terms with her.", she said and I was confused. She added, "we will have some rules which will apply in our relation as we are married now.". "What kind of rules?", I asked. She folded her arms and said, " Here are the rules:

1. Your girlfriend is not welcome to my house.

You can meet her and do whatever you both want but outside of the house.

2. I'll not interfere in your life and you don't interfere in mine.

You can do whatever you want, but just don't bother me.

3. In front of  our parents we have to pretend to be a good couple.

I don't want them to know that we are not happy with this marriage.

4. We'll live in the separate rooms.
I don't wanna share same room with you.

And Lastly, don't even try to get close to me or touch me. ", she said and I was dumbfounded. Then she threw pillow at me and said, "go, you will sleep in the couch". I got angry.

"First you gave me some ridiculous rules then ordering me to sleep in the couch.", I yelled. "Yes! Now shut up and go to sleep.", she said and went to the washroom. "I'll see you Kim Jennie. I'll return you this back.", I said and laid on the couch.

Jennie's POV:
I came out from the washroom and saw Jungkook was sleeping in the couch. I went a little close to see if he's actually fell asleep. And he was sleeping. I sighed relief and went to the bed. After few moments later I fell asleep.

I was sleeping suddenly I felt that someone was stearing and smirking at me. I opened my eyes and saw it was Jungkook. "Hey beautiful.", he said. "What are you doing here?", I asked confuselly. He laughed small and said, "you are my wife remember? So why can't I be close to you?". My eyes were wide. Then he leaned to kiss me, I closed my eyes and before he kissed me I screamed, "Aaahhhh!!!". Then I woke up from sleep. (Chill everyone it's just a dream) I was sweaty because I was sacred. I saw Jungkook fell off from the couch because of my screaming.

"That's mean it was just a dream.", I said to myself and sighed relief. "Yaa! What was that about? You scared me.", he yelled. "Sorry. I just had a bad dream.", I said. "So? That's don't mean you have to disturb my sweet sleep and scare my ass off.", he yelled aging. I said nothing and looked at the clock it was 9:30 in morning. So, I got off from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.