Part 50 [Final]

~4 years later~

Jungkook: princess where are you? (Happily)

Jungkook heard giggles from the large curtains. He chuckled and slowly side the curtain. It reveled a cute little girl.

Jungkook: found you!!! (Happily)

The little girl ran but caught by Jungkook. Jungkook carried her to the sofa and tickled her. She was laughing hard.

June: da-dadda.. stop.... (Laugh)
Jungkook: (laughed and sat her on his lab) where is dadda's gift, huh?

The little girl kissed Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook smiled and kissed her cheeks.

Jennie and Jungkook have a cute little daughter June (it will sound like "Joon", as the month pronounce -author).

(Meet Jenkook's daughter 😄 -author

(Meet Jenkook's daughter 😄 -author.)

Jennie: what are you two doing?

They heard Jennie's voice from behind. Jungkook looked at her and the little girl ran to her.

June: mommy!!!! (Hugged her leg)
Jennie: (picked her up and kissed her cheek) you were playing with dadda?
Jungkook: (went close to Jennie) where is my kiss? (Close his face)
Jennie: why should I give you one? (Chuckled)
June: mommy kiss dadda.
Jungkook: see our daughter also allows you. (Smirked)
Jennie: fine. (Kissed him) happy? Now listen, we are going to Jin oppa's restaurant for a get together launch.
June: yeay!!! I will meet Ji-Seok, there! (Happily clapped)
Jennie: (chuckled) she is just like you.
Jungkook: but she looks like you. (Chuckled)

Jennie chuckled and carried June to her room to dress her up.

Few hours later