Part 21

~Jenkook House~

Jennie and Jungkook: you what? (Shocked)
Jin: surprised, right? (Wide smile)
We'll live together like a family. (While hugging both of them)
Jungkook: (Jin broke the hug) but hyung, how many days you gonna stay?
Jin: kookie-ah~ I already told you I gonna live here. You can tell until I get married.
Jungkook: what? Aren't you going back? I mean you have business there and what about noona buddy? (Shocked)
Jin: well...I managed to settle my business here because when I came here I was thinking to settle here. I really book a place for my restaurant. And about noona buddy, I talked to them earlier. They were super happy when I told them I wanna stay here and the reason behind it. They also want to spend alone time. (Smiled)
Jennie: is the reason, Jisoo?
Jin: hmm (nodded while looking down)
Jennie: (giggle) you can stay here oppa. (Smile)
Jungkook: what? How that come? (Shocked)
Jennie: don't forget this is my house too. (Look at Jungkook without smile and then looked at Jin with a smile) oppa you can stay, this your house too.
Jin: really? (Wide smile) Thank you Jennie-ah~
Jennie: oppa you don't need to thank me. You are part of my family. I can do this small thing for you. (Smile)
Jin: Yaa kookie. You are very lucky that she is your wife. She is something else. (He means in a good way -author)
Jungkook: tell me about it. (Glaring at Jennie)
Jennie: as if I care. (Glared at Jungkook) oppa your room is beside Jungkook's room.
Jin: wait, Jungkook's room? You are not staying in the same room?
Jennie: no oppa. Actually I don't want to stay in a same room with a short tempered and stubborn person like him. (Glared at Jungkook)
Jungkook: I am stubborn? You are the one who is stubborn. You... You Jendeukie. (Softly yelled)
Jennie: don't call me that! you... You... Kookie monster. (Yelled back)
Jungkook: you call me, kookie monster?
Jennie: (crossing her arms) yes I did. What you gonna do? (Close to Jungkook and their facing each other)

Jungkook was about to say something but Jin stopped him.

Jin: Yaa kookie-ah~! What are you guys, Tom and Jerry? You both fighting like kindergarten students.

Jennie and Jungkook glared at each other.

Jungkook: hyung I am going outside. (Left the house)
Jin: Yaa! Jungkook!....
Jennie: oppa, leave it. Don't call him. (Little upset)
Jin: you okay?
Jennie: (fake smile) Yaa I am fine. You go and take rest. Left corner second room is yours.

Jin nodded his head and went to his room.

~Jin's room~

Jin entered his room and sat on the bed

Jin entered his room and sat on the bed. Jin got a notification.

Jenkook Love mission💖