Part 47

Jennie's POV:
I was happily choosing some clothes when someone called my name. I turned around to see who was calling. I was shocked to see the person in front of me. I was shocked to see him again. "Kai?!", I said. "Hey", he replied with a thick smile. I smiled back. I didn't know what to say. I know, I don't love him anymore and I totally forgot him but still seeing him after our breakup was quite awkward. "How are you?", he asked. "Good, what about you?", I asked. "Good", he replied. Then someone approached to him. It was a girl, beautiful and perfect. She might be Kai's wife, I thought that time and I saw she had a small baby bump. It's not too big. Maybe 4 or 5 months.

It was Kai's wife. She was buying baby clothes for their baby.

Kai's wife: honey how is this dress for baby? (Smiled)
Kai: it's cute (Smiled). By the way, this is Jennie Nancy's friend and Jennie this is Joy my wife.

Kai's wife smiled and waved at her.

Jennie smiled and waved back

Joy: nice to meet you. (Smiled)
Jennie: nice to meet you too (Smiled back). So you are Beakhyun's sister?
Joy: you know Beak?
Jennie: yes he worked with me as my assistant. (Nicely)
Joy: oh! So you are Kim Jennie?
Jennie: yes... (Smiled)

She thickly smiled and looked at Kai then Jennie. Then Jungkook arrived.

Jungkook: babe look at this baby suits. I hope you find it cute. (Didn't notice Kai)
Jennie: Jungkook this is Kai Nancy's brother and his wife Joy. And this is my husband Jeon Jungkook.
Kai: nice to meet you. (Smiled)

Jungkook thickly smiled and nodded. He was little jealous. He already saw Kai's photo with Jennie, so he knew that he was her ex.

Joy: so you guys are having baby too?
Jungkook: unfortunately not. But we will soon. (Smiled and putted arms around Jennie)
Jennie: (smiled and nodded) hmm...  Actually one of our friends are having baby, so we are here to buy something for them. You are pregnant?
Joy: yes. It's four months.
Jennie: nice. How is Beakhyun?
Joy: he is doing fine. Actually he talks about you a lot (smiled). Jennie if you guys don't mind, will you guys have some coffee with us?
Jungkook: we agree. (Smiled)
Jennie: but kokkie- (couldn't finish)
Jungkook: babe we have free time then why not. (Nicely and smiled)

Jennie didn't want to go because it felt awkward and she knew Jungkook might be little jealous. But when he agreed, she agreed too.

~In the cafe~