Part 18

💖It's Jenkook's wedding💖

~The wedding day~

Jennie's POV:
It was my wedding. Wedding is a big and special event of life for every girl. But for me it was a nightmare. I was in my room and looking every corner of it. "I can't believe, I am leaving.", I said while looking around the room. I left the room. I went to down stairs and looking every corner of the house. All memories were flashing in my eyes. My eyes were teary. Lastly I went to my favorite place.

I looked at it and said, "I am gonna miss you a lot

I looked at it and said, "I am gonna miss you a lot.". Then I heard barking of my dog Kiki. I picked him up and said,"I am gonna miss you too.", I was about to cry. Then mamma came. "Don't worry honey, I'll take good of him.", she said and carried Kiki. I smiled and patted Kiki. "Let's go", she said and we left.

Jungkook's POV:
I couldn't believe it was my wedding but not with the girl whom I loved. I was in my window and just feeling the wind which was blowing straight in my face. "You wake kookie?", I turned and saw my maa. I just smiled and nodded. "Good", she said. "Here is your suit", she said while putting the suit in my bed. "Get ready. We are leaving in 2 hours.", she said with a smile and putting her hand on my cheeks. Then she left. I saw the suit and smirked at my fate. I went to the bathroom to get ready.

~In the wedding place~

Jennie's mom: honey go in the waiting room. Every thing is there and also your friends are there too. They will help you to get ready okay. (Smiled)

Jennie nodded and went to the wedding room and saw everyone was waiting for her. Her friends came and hugged her.

Rosé: let's get ready.

Jennie nodded her head. Then they start to get ready.

~in the Jeon mansion~

Mrs Jeon: is everything ready?
Jin: yes aunt, every thing is ready. Just Jungkook comes down and we are ready to go. (Smiled)
Mr Jeon: you guys arranged everything well. (Gladly)
Mrs Jeon: really dear. Because all of you, we didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you boys.
Jimin: come on auntie, we are family. Don't say thank you.

Mrs Jeon smiled and nodded.

Mr Jeon: where is kookie?
Tae: auntie uncle you both go to the wedding spot. We'll being kook there.
Mr Jeon: okay. (Looking at jungkook's mom) let's go Surin.

The both left and gave a smile to the boys.

Jin: let's go to kookie boys.

They all went to Jungkook's room and saw Jungkook is ready.