Part 6

~In the restaurant~

Jennie and Jungkook: WHAT?!!! (While standing up)
Jennie: dadda?? (Looking at her her parents) you didn't right? (Tears in the eyes)

Jennie's parents stayed quiet and look at each other then at Jennie with a guilt in their faces.

Jennie: I can't believe you would do that to me. (She teared up)

After saying that Jennie left the restaurant and her parents followed her.

Jennie's mom: jennie!
Jennie's dad: jennie honey!! Listen to us! (Saying loudly while following her.)

Jungkook and his parents;

Jungkook: that's why he was acting so nice to me in the afternoon. I should have understood that.
Jungkook's mom: kokkie! (Shouted at him)
Jungkook: please maa. Not today.

Jungkook said that and left the Reasturent angrily.

Jungkook's dad: you were right. We made the right decision.

Jennie's POV:
After leaving the Restutent, I took a taxi and went back to home. I was upset. How could my dadda do this me. How could he???.... I reached home, straightly went to my room and locked myself up.

When jennie reached home few minutes later her parents also reached home. They asked the maid, where she was. Maid replied she went to her room.

Jennie's dad: I'll go, check on her.
{Jennie's mom graped his hand and stopped him}
Jennie's mom: don't go to her. She is not in the sense to understand it. We'll talk to her in the morning.
Jennie's dad: hmmm (he sighs and nodded)

~Jungkook in the car~

Jungkook's POV:
I was so much angry and upset with my parents. How could they took a big decision of my life without my opinion. I went to Tae's house without thinking because I didn't want to go home.

~Tae-hyung's house~

Maid open the door and bow to Jungkook

Tae: who is it? (Coming down from upstairs.) (Saw Jungkook). Kook, You?
Jungkook: can I stay in your house tonight? (With a heavy tone)

Tae-hyung understand that he was upset and his mood was off.

Tae: of course bro. It's your house too.

Jungkook went inside. Tae called Jimin and told him to come over.

Jennie's POV:
I cried alot in my room. "How could they", I said while I was crying. "Kai!....", (suddenly realized). "Kai!.... I have to talk to Kai...", I said while sobbing. I took my phone and called him.