Part 24

Jungkook's POV:
I was feeling happy because Jennie was worried about me. Also I learned many new things about her. Jimin was right, she is good at everything. When our parents came, I pretend to be a caring husband. Although I wanted to do this without our parents presents. Anyway, she was again giving me attitude. But this time I didn't get mad but I played the opposite. I started annyonning her. I didn't know why but I want her to be with me all the time, so I told my parents to let Jennie work in the office with me. I knew they won't mind and Jennie won't say no because of our parents. And she said yes. But I could see the anger in her eyes. Lol she was so mad. She took me to the kitchen and started yelling. I calmly answered her. But then she got into my nerves. She was angry without any reason. Then I started to get angry at her. I started to yell when she cut me by kissing me. Her soft lips were lien into mine. I was frozen for few seconds because it was suddenly happened. I couldn't help but to kiss her more. So, I pulled her by waist and started kissing her passionately.

Jennie's POV:
This kookie monster was getting into my nerves. I said to pretend to be a good couple but he was doing too much. Even he wanted me to join the office. So I took him to the kitchen to talk or I would say yelled at him. Anyway, when we were in the kitchen obviously we started fighting. When Jungkook was saying about the pretending things, I saw Jungkook's mom was coming. I didn't know what to do. I knew I couldn't stop him. So without any other thoughts I kissed him. First he didn't react but after few seconds later he kissed me back. Even he pulled me close by my waist and kissed me passionately. I didn't expect but it was. . . . . amazing.

Mrs Jeon saw that they were having their moment. So she didn't disturb them and left quickly. But Jennie didn't noticed that she left already.

Because she and Jungkook were very much busy kissing each other. After 5 minutes later, Jennie realized, what she was doing. She broke the kiss and look in the back of Jungkook.

Jennie: I think, she left. (After looking. She was blushing so hard)
Jungkook: who? (Confused)
Jennie: (made distance from Jungkook) your mom was behind us. That's why I kissed you.(not looking at Jungkook)
Jungkook: owoo! (Scratching his head)

It was pretty awkward moment. They didn't know what happened to them. They were too much embraced to look at each other. They were blushing so hard.

Jennie: let's go outside. (Looking down)

Jungkook nodded and they both went to the living room. Jin saw there face and noticed something.

Jin: why you guys looking like a tomato? Why are blushing?

Jungkook and Jennie looked at him and then looked in the other side because they were shy. Mrs Jeon giggled and managed the situation.

Mrs Jeon: Jin maybe you shouldn't ask. (Laughing)

Jin understood and looked at them teasing eyes.
After few hours, both of their parents left.

Jin: Jennie-ah~, do you need some help? I can help you.
Jennie: no oppa. I'll manage. Don't worry. You go rest. (Smiled)
Jin: okay as you say. (Saw Jungkook leaving)  where are you going kookie?
Jungkook: to my room, why?
Jin: you are staying here and helping Jennie. (older brother order)
Jennie: oppa, it's okay. I can manage.
Jin: no Jennie. He will stay and help you. And my order.

They both nodded. He smiled and left them alone.

Jin's POV:
I left them two alone so that they could interact with each other. I went to my room and informed that to Jenkook Squad. I also told the girls to ask Jennie about what happened and we boys would talk about it to Jungkook. Then I went to sleep.