Part 10

Jennie's POV:
When we reached down stairs and learn that our marriage was 1 week later. Of course I was not happy with it at all and after talking to Jungkook today, I was sure that he was doing this because his parents too. He also wasn't happy with it.

I was feeling so restless and uncomfortable. I wanted to scream and tell them no. But I looked at my dadda, he was very happy. I calmed down my feelings. "I have to do something. For my dadda.", I said to myself in my mind.

I stood up and said, "Can I talk to Jungkook now, alone?". Everyone looked at me, confused. "Of course dear, you both are going to marry. So it's not a problem. Kokkie go with her.", Mrs Jeon said with a smile. Jungkook stood up and walked out with me.

After Jungkook and Jennie were left.

Mr Jeon: are you sure about this?

Mrs Jeon nodded her head. Mr and Mrs Kim looked at each other with a worry.

Jungkook and Jennie went to the garden area.

~In the garden~

Jungkook's POV:Jennie took me in the garden area

Jungkook's POV:
Jennie took me in the garden area. It was pretty calm and quite. It was a beautiful place. Anyone can see the stars from here. To be honest I loved the place. It's a perfect place, where I could spend alone time or with someone special.

Jennie: I love this place. It's my favorite place in the house.
Jungkook: it is very beautiful. (Smile)
Jennie: It is. When I have to do something important or to conference something, I always come here. (Small smile)

I looked at her, she was.... I don't know what to say. She was happy but was in pain. It was like she was upset but when she came here she might feel good or relief. I didn't notice her earlier but she was pretty. It was quite for some moments. Then I broke the silence.

"So.... What you want to say to me?...", I said softly. She took a deep breath and said, "I am sorry.", she didn't look at me. I was surprised and asked,"Why?". "I know you are not happy with the marriage and your doing this only because of your parents.", she said. Then she turned to me and said, "I am not happy with this too. But...... Will you do me favor?". I nodded. "Please marry me.", she said with tears in her eyes. I was surprised and stayed quite. "I know it's very weird to marry someone whom you don't even know. But.... Actually.... My dadda have heart disease. He already had heart-attack twice. First attack when happened I didn't even know. Second one happened when I said no to the marriage. He is very happy with this marriage. I don't want him to get hurt because of me. Please.... I am begging you. Please do it for my dadda... Please.", she said.

When she was saying those things she tears rolled down from her eyes to her cheeks. I was only seeing her when she was telling me all and I don't why but I felt very bad for her. I gave her my handcarchip to wipe up her tears. "Thank you.", she said while sobbing. I couldn't say anything to her because I didn't know what to say.