quadrāgintā sex

The God of Mischief was not feeling very Godly as he stood outside of the medical room

The God of Mischief was not feeling very Godly as he stood outside of the medical room. His hands were still bound together, though as they stood outside the door, Natasha turned to take them off of him.

"Don't do anything stupid." She warned him.

"I won't." Loki told her. And he wouldn't. He would not do anything that would cause harm to Natasha or Clint, especially not in the room that his love is resting in.

The door opened and Clint walked out. A mixture of surprise and shook filled his expression as he looked between Loki and his friend. "I said talk to him, not bring him here."

"It's what she would have wanted." Natasha told him.

Loki then offered a hand to Clint. "I apologize for what has transpired here. If I had known you had any relations to my Princess, I would not have brought you any harm."

Clint looked at his hand for a moment before slowly shaking it. "You were brainwashed too. But for the record, that's our little alien in that bed. She's not a Princess anymore."

Loki did not say anything; not wanting to cause a fight. Though he disregarded Clint's protectiveness. He would not let it bother him; it was him that Dahlia loves after all.

"Right. I suppose an agent of SHEILD is more accurate." Loki offered up instead.

"There's hope for you yet." Natasha joked with a smile.

Loki changed the subject. "May I have a moment with her alone?" Loki was never the type to ask for things, rather he demanded them. But when it came to Dahlia, he could not risk his privilege of seeing her being taken away. Besides, he was good controlling his temper. Even if he couldn't use his magic.

Natasha and Clint shared a look before the ladder spoke fist. "Fine. We'll be out here. And hey, don't expect too much. She's in a coma. And don't forget, we are doing this for her sake. Not yours. No funny business."

"So I've been warned." Loki noted before walking into the room.

His eyes laid upon the sleeping beauty as he shut the door behind him. His throat ran dry and he felt like he was going to be sick. He felt guilty too; but he was so very thankful that she was alive. He truly believed that she was dead.

Slowly and unsurely, his feet brought him over to the bed that Dahlia was resting on. He let out an uneven breathe and moved towards the bed, kneeling down next to it.

She looked just as beautiful as he remembered. Her cheeks were as round as ever, with a shade of pink, of life. Her eyes were rested close; eyelashes just ghosting across the apples of her cheeks. Her lips were pink and full, and he remembered how much he loved to kiss her.