vīgintī sex

The Grand Hall was filled in a few hours time

The Grand Hall was filled in a few hours time. All beings of Asgard filled the room and were overjoyed for the event that was to come. It was not every day that a new King was coronated and wed to a Light Elf. Every was more than excited for the day to begin.

The All-Father sat proudly on the chair. A mixed feeling of happiness and vengeance was over him. At least, he was getting what he wanted. It had only taken over a thousand years, but Asgard would be one with Alfheim, and Alfheim would be one with Asgard. It was what he wanted when he was to wed Queen Freyja.

Queen Frigga stood on the stairs, tall,  but not proud. The pain in her heart was heavy; she failed her own son and the Light Elf that she longed for as a daughter. She failed them both and now they were punished for it. She had no idea of the sinister plans Loki had in store for them, and if she did, there would be no way in telling what she would do.

Loki stood aside his mother. His eyes were still very much red, but he stood tall and proud. He knew that this wedding would not happen. As long as Dahlia did as she was to do, things would work out. He needed them to. Then she would be returned to Alfheim and while they'd be apart, she would be safe from Odin for now.

Thor stood in the middle. His feelings were more complexed. He was more than happy to be crowned the new King, but his heart tugged at the idea of marrying his brother's lover.

And then across the hall, Dahlia stood in an Asgardian gown. Her hair had been styled, beautiful makeup on her face. Every single trace of Alfheim had been stripped of her. She did not look of a Light Elf. She looked like a Queen. And she hated it. She hated how she did not look of herself, how she looked like someone else, and how even if she was to be wed to a man she didn't love, her mother and sister were not there with her.

"I am so sorry, Dahlia." Asta told her quietly as she fixed the sleeve on the Princess' dress.

"It is okay." Dahlia told her. She trusted Loki. She would get out of this. But how much longer would she have to play pretend?

Asta only nodded and held her hand for a moment before music started to play. The Princess' stomach dropped and her eyes watered. She took a step back but the handmaiden stopped her.

"You can't, Princess." Asta whispered. "If you run you will be tried to treason."

Dahlia couldn't decide whether or not that was better than her fate.

But she didn't have time to question it. The guards stepped up and she was forced to walk.

And she did so with confidence. She would not allow anyone to look upon her with pity, nobody could know that. She needed to walk with confidence and with pose; if not for herself, then Loki. She trusted him. His plan would work. It had to.

Loki was not the only one to notice that Dahlia looked more than just beautiful. It was as if the room had collectively gasped at the beauty that she held. It was as if time stood still for a moment. Only Loki was saddened; she did not look of the Light Elf he fell so in love with. He knew that she hated it.