Character Description

Basically, this is another Naruto x OC story.

Name: Rizuka Kyoyin

Age: 14

Birthday: August 30th

Gender: Female

Height: 4'8

Weight: 83 lbs

Hair Color: Silver

Hair Length: Waist Length

Eye Color: Grey

Skin Tone: Pale Peach

Breast Size: B-Cup

Favorite Colors: Black, White, Purple.

Personality: She's sweet and very reactive to the people she's close to or sees very frequently. She'll have a variety of emotions and reactions to such people. With people she doesn't really know or stay around often, she has different reactions based on their personality.
○People who have higher authority- She's usually awkward, but respectful.
○People who are perveted- She's usually aloof and is cold to them.
○People like Naruto- She's usually sighing at them or laughing at them.
○People who are rude- She's just as rude and will enjoy teasing them.
○Normal people- She's usually awkward and tries to avoid them.
○There are probably more but oh well. I'm pretty bad at sticking to personalities anyways ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Likes: Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Books, and Cooking.

Dislikes: Fanboys and Fangirls.

Abilities: What she's learned at the Academy. Her Kekkei Genkai.

Outfit (Forehead Protector around her neck):

Charat (Hair and Face):

Sorry if it confuses you, but the Charat Version is the hair and face looks, the outfit on Charat is what I came up with because I couldn't make it too ninja like

Sorry if it confuses you, but the Charat Version is the hair and face looks, the outfit on Charat is what I came up with because I couldn't make it too ninja like... The picture above it is her current outfit that I pulled from the Internet, aside le boobies.

(Created September 2nd, 2019)

-Love Kimi