Chapter XV

Chapter 15: The Chuunin Exams 2

Rizuka's P.o.V

I stare at the fence while Mrs. Proctor tells us where we're at. 'Why the hell do we have a Forest of Death as a training ground?' I ask myself.

Then the same "rock" from a couple days ago follows Naruto around again. I look at them say the same thing as that time. 'Deja Vu?' I give them a morphed look. I bet it looks weird to people. Just kidding-

I wait for Mrs. Proctor to explain the rules. 'I really REALLY hate all this chakra. I feel like I'm freaking drowning.' I huff. 'Finally, the explanation.' I listen to her closely. 'Hm, this is difficult indeed, but don't worry, I won't die so easily. Well I hope I don't.' I sit down while Kabuto and the other guy talk. They agreed to have Kabuto carry the scroll, I didn't really mind either way.

We go behind the curtain, and I pass the scroll to Kabuto, putting just a little bit of my Chakra on the scroll just in case it gets stolen. After we're don, we wait at gate 38 until the Exam starts. As soon as it starts, my teammates take off into the forest. 'They're quick.' I sigh and keep up my pace.

~T.S + Semi-Recap~

We don't do much during our test, well... That's not exactly true, my so called teammates ditched me, so I've been stranded here dodging chakras for a couple days maybe? I kind of lost track. So here I am, sitting in a tree with our scroll, reading a book, while they do who knows what.

'What the... Fuck is that?!' I dart in the direction of a sinister chakra. I perch on a tree and watch Sasuke with wide eyes. I make a noise of discontent before deciding to find Kabuto again, it'd be best if I didn't get involved in fights already. Oh, how I hate life. "Hey." I approach the two. I toss the scroll back to Kabuto and plop down next to him.

"So... What now?" I ask him. "You two head to the tower, I'll be behind you." I glare at him before agreeing. 'I guess I'll just track him. I've gotten better at it after doing that mission.' I walk next to the quiet guy. 'So this has been pretty uneventful... save Sasuke letting out whatever that was. Naruto also used Nine Tail's chakra soon after we got in here too. Just what is going on?' I stay with the guy and wait for Kabuto to show back up.

"What the hell were you doing with them?" I growled at him quietly while checking over them for injuries. It's not like I didn't know he'd been with them a whole day, but it was the fact that their chakras kept fluctuating as if they were in danger when he was with them. "Rizu-chan your eyes..." Naruto mutters. "Ah." I realize that I activated my eyes out of worry.

I sigh and back off. I let them talk to each other and follow Kabuto into our door. 'Hm?' I stare at the new face before it turns dark, meaning I don't get too much time to see. 'What a fucking traitor.' I think as I pass out.

I open my eyes to see Kabuto looking down at me. "Hey are you okay? You suddenly passed out." He asks me. 'What a liar. I need to tell Oji-san as soon as I can.' I tilt my head at him. "I'm fine, I probably got overwhelmed by the test." I answer after a few seconds with a sigh. It'll be hard to make him think I don't know what happened because he'll probably keep a close eye on me from now on. 'Who was that person?' I ask myself as they open the scrolls. 'How unlucky of me to get on this traitorous team.'

~T.S~

I stand in front of Kabuto and listen to Mrs. Proctor speak, although she doesn't say much. 'I might as well take my chance...' I use my chakra to move Oji-san's fingers slightly. I make sure they stay hidden from the other's sight. After I tap the hidden message on his clothes, using his fingers, he looks at me for a split second. I watch Oji-san step forward and listen to him explain things.