I don't understand

Izaya's POV

"So what is it you need from me my oh so wonderful friend Shinra. "   Oh how I Hate coming here when I have no reason so to. I should be out so I don't go crazy in side my own mind and oh so-so horrible thoughts but I don't care really.

"Because we're all tired of your crap act Izaya"  Well I was not expecting that.

" Ouch Shinra what ever do you mean~"

"You know what I mean Izaya, Shizuo has been telling me to talk to you because you have been coming to Ikebukuro way too much. Just to mess with him and it's annoying when I trying to spend time with my darling Celty, and he comes in telling an yelling at me to stop you or something because you messing with his time with Vorona."

"Okay, okay understand you point but I can't follow your request". Ugh just hearing that bitches name makes me sick.

" Oh...JUST STOP IT ALREADY IZAYA,"  Uh-oh I hit a nerve.

",We get it, you still can't get over the fact that you love Shizuo,but he going out with Vorona so it's not gonna happen sorry, I'm your friend I should tell you these things straight forward. Before you get hurt." What the hell is this crazy doc talking about.

"I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean me love Shizu-chan a monster you must have gone madder than you already are to think of such a thing" I don't like where your going with this so stop.

"Come one can you give me any other reason then you wanting to see how far 'Shizu-chan can go' for you keep coming to Ikebukuro and messing with him your a fucking info broker you can be in the same building and still avoid him so you can say that you have to for work either because you can avoid him, Izaya just see that there is no way for you to be with him now so please just leave him and leave Ikebukuro be, for me Izaya your friend?"  Never thought my one and only friend would say something like that but even if he is my one and Only friend that will not be the only reason I come to Ikebukuro. 

"Mmmmm...I thought and one you are so wrong and it is my time to leave, I bide you farewell" With that I went to the door and slammed it shut and made my way now the now dark streets of Ikebukuro all I want to do is go home and sleep if I sleep For some reason I have thing weird feeling and no it's not jealousy it's... who knows I just wanna get home.

But some think other wise...

"IIIIIIIZZZAAAYYAAAAA~"

W-what the actual fuck...I just wanted to go home damnit.

" Oh hey Shizu-chan~" I said with once a strained smirk on my face.

"Oh shut up flea I gonna tell you somethin' here and now and after words I don't ever want to see you stank snakey ass in Ikebukuro ever again got"    

Wow like I look like I in the mood right now.

" Sorry Shizu-chan maybe a different day when I'm well me of course ok now. Like the monster you are go through a vending machine at some one else ok." Truly right now I'm not in the mood for anybody's shit after what Shinra said my I have to get back I feel like I coming down.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about you flea bastard,"     

What?

" Your always the one saying I'm the monster and your higher up then me some fucking God well guess what your fucking no one your an annoying fucking bastard who loves messing with people your worst then the devil your like fucking Satan him self. What I do. I don't do it on purpose Your always the one who causes the shit and we're done. The fuck Izaya get a life even Shinra said he's starting to have enough of your shit just getta life or die you fucking so called god."
And with that he left...and I was there just standing shocked for a moment.

"I guess I'll head home"

At that moment I realized I wasn't heading towards the bottom I was already in it.

🍁 Sorry it was just bugging me I was reading my own story and hating it and that -that hurts so I made this one longer and better and more details..... I hope-because I really respect this ship And the first one felt like I could do better and I did and sadly school is starting so real slow updates but I will make them longer k.

Time finished 2:38AM
8/3/19