Chapter 31: Do it!

Happy Cyrus...a very inappropriate photo for this chapter Andi oop-

TJ POV:

That night I slept soundly, waking up to discover Cyrus laying on top of me. But it's comfortable, he's so light I almost feel no weight at all. Smiling fondly at the boy, I ran a hand through his hair, it's so soft I want to cry. Ok, maybe I'm being really weird this morning but I'm slightly groggy and have a really cute boy right in front of me what do you expect me to do? This made him slowly wake up also, yawing as he snuggled closer to me.

'TJ?' He whispered

'Yeah?'

'I hate you,'

I started to panic as irrational thoughts pounded through my beating heart, 'What!?'

Cyrus giggled, kissing my neck, 'I'm sorry I just wanted to wake you up properly, you know I could never hate you,'

Shaking my head I nipped his ear for revenge, 'Better be careful,'

'Whatcha gunna do?' Cyrus asked playfully.

'I've pinned you before and I will pin you again,' I teased.

Cyrus blushed as he hid his face in my hoodie, 'You wouldn't,'

'I would,'

Cyrus climbed off of me, going to the bathroom I followed him to see him looking at his neck in the mirror, 'How am I supposed to hide this?'

I shrugged

He rolled his eyes and gave me a wack on the arm, 'You did this! So you are going to fix it!'

Holding my hands up in defence I replied, 'Hey, you consented,'

'But did I?' Cyrus raised an eyebrow.

My mind cast back, 'Ok so not verbally-'

'I'm kidding, of course I did, I just didn't think about the consequences,' Cyrus laughed a little even though he was clearly freaking out.

I sighed, I'm going to regret this, 'Amber!' (Jesus when I was writing this I was so confused because Amber is my real name I was like...wait what?! did I accidentally write my own name? Anyway, you probably don't care, I'll let you read on)

A few moments later Amber arrived at the door, 'Yeah- ohhhhhh,' Amber realised, Yeah they weren't exactly subtle.

Cyrus pointed at me, 'Him, he did this, he's a bad boy,'

'Excuse me!-'

'Stop bickering like an old married couple and let me get my makeup!' Amber rolled her eyes, disappearing, then coming back with with a few bottles of something and brushes. She put them down on the edge of the sink except one which she squirted onto the back of her hand, 'This will feel a little cold,' getting a brush she collected some of the liquid onto it. Cyrus lifted up his head so she could slather it onto the marks. When she had used it all, Amber took a step back to access the situation, 'Jesus TJ these are some hickeys...I'm gunna have to layer this,'

Whilst Amber mixed a couple of the bottles together, Cyrus glared at me, 'You're mean,'

I held in my flirtatious remarks as Amber tried to fix the apparent 'mess' I had made. He was enjoying it last night but I refrained for stating that in front of my sister.

We were there for a good 10 minutes as Amber just plastered whatever skin coloured makeup product she could find onto Cyrus' neck until you couldn't see any of the marks I had made. 'There!' Amber grinned, getting everything back together, saying to me, 'Don't be a meanie!' Before leaving.