Chapter 32: I love you

Kira featuring TJ on the left, prepare yourself because things are about to get twisted and screwed up (as if they weren't already)

Cyrus POV:

Before I planned to walk to TJ's locker I swung past mine to pick up my art book because I planned on going to TJ's again tonight so Andi could help me with my homework. Unfortunately, before I could close my locker it slammed shut almost on my fingers making me jump out of my skin. 'Hey Cyrus!' That unnecessarily patronising voice rung through my ears as her smile felt like it was ripping my soul out, 'You send that video to Jonah?'

I swallowed, my anxiety getting caught in my throat as I had no idea what was going to happen next, 'I...I couldn't do it,'

'Why not?' She pouted, 'Were you scared?' Her face grew uncomfortably close to mine as my mind raced, 'You should be scared, you know what happens if you don't follow orders,'

'Please,' I shook my head and begged, 'Please don't hurt him I'll do anything,'

A smirk played on her already devilish smile, 'Anything? Mmm.....ok,' she slapped me across the face making me fall to the floor as I wasn't prepared for it. Her hand fished around in her bag before she retrieved a pocket knife. She tossed it and it landed on my lap, 'Cut yourself,'

My heart dropped, 'You can't be serious-'

'Do I look like I'm kidding?!' She raised her voice, 'You disgust me, you hear, you and TJ are sick and deserve every ounce of pain you get. I want you to take this knife and slit your wrists like you deserve,'

Although I knew she was just trying to get to me, it didn't mean what she said didn't sting. My self esteem is already pretty low. Even so, I'd never cut myself, I don't want to do that. But I guess I'll have to, for TJ. Gingerly taking the knife, my hands shaking, I got to my feet. Our eyes met briefly before I pulled up my sleeve. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath, I wanted so badly to scream and cry out for help but I couldn't. I was alone and I couldn't do anything about this situation. My eyes stared at the clean, unmarked skin of my forearm as I thought about how much I didn't want to do this.

'Do it,' Kira urged as I was clearly taking to long for her liking.

I was just about to draw the blade across my skin when there was a shout from behind me.

'CYRUS STOP,'

The knife clattered to the ground as it slipped through my fingers out of shock. That voice. TJ's voice. I spun around, ignoring Kira's angered face as my eyes met his. It was him.

At first, TJ was shocked, speechless to say the least. He seemed upset, and, almost worst, disappointed in me. But his utter confusion soon turned to pure fury as he strode towards Kira, eyebrows lowered as he grabbed her by her shirt and slammed her full force into the lockers. He made sure to get close to her before saying, 'I thought I told you to STAY AWAY!'

I flinched at hearing him scream like that, not because I was scared of him but because I was scared he would be triggered afterwards. Which I knew he would be.

Kira struggled against his grip, trying to kick him but he just slammed her against the lockers again to make her stop as she must've hit her head pretty hard, she whispered, 'I'm sorry! P-please-'

'Shut the hell up!' He spat, 'How dare you take advantage of him, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!'

Kira sobbed as I watched TJ closely, hoping he wouldn't do anything too bad.

'HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TORMENTED BY WASTES OF SPACE LIKE YOU! SO YOU'LL STAY THE HELL AWAY!' He slammed her once more against the locker before dropping her, 'Hope you enjoy seeing Metcalf tomorrow, get lost before I beat the shit out of you,'