Okay

So sorry I skipped an upload, this has been a while in the making and I really wanted my next post to be this one. This chapter was written for Joanne_lover. I'm sorry it's taken me a while to write it! I hope you enjoy.

This is an AU (alternative universe) chapter so it is in no way accurate xxx

Okay, first day of year 10, going well. Here's my book, not a bad seat, can read the board... fab. And who's next to me. Joe ah a boy crap, Joseph Sugg. Seems to have a cool name might be qui-

"I'm sorry, your bag's in my seat," a voice broke Dianne Buswell from her first day of school internal monologue.

Crap. Bad first impression, come on Dot, say something quickly. Oh my gosh he's... wow.

"Shit, Crap, Fuck, Crud Shit I'm so sorry, I'll move it, Crap I just swore at you like 10 times sorry, shit." Dianne instantly went red and moved her bag so the person, who she assumed was Joseph Sugg could sit down.

He let out a small laugh and took a seat.

"No problem, nice to meet you," he paused and looked at her book, "Dianne Buswell, I'm Joe-seph, Joseph, Joe."

"Nice to meet you too, weird having new forms right?" Dianne settled for small talk, she could do that.

Small talk, I can do this, even though she's bloody hot.

"Yeah, and none of my mates are in this class which is shitty, how 'bout you?" Joe said.

"Same, not that I have many... woah now I sound like a weirdo or a loner or both shit, crap, and I keep swearing, this is not going well." Dianne said, face now totally red and completely contrasting the brown of her hair. She covered her face, wanting to sink through the floor.

"No you don't, hey we can start the conversation again if you want to," Joe suggested.

Dianne nodded and held out her hand for him, "Dianne Buswell."

"Joseph Sugg, nice to meet you."

And so started the friendship, turned relationship of Dianne Buswell and Joseph Sugg. Unlike many teen relationships, it wasn't a sickly sweet relationship. They had fallen into a comfortable pattern of dates and hand holding.

"So why is it you don't walk her to class again?" Caspar asked, having just walked Ambar, his girlfriend, to class.

"She's been in the school the same amount of time as me, she doesn't need accompanying," Joe shrugged, he had always found it weird that his mates walked their s/o to class. Especially Caspar who had been in the school less time than Ambar.

"Weirdo. So any weekend plans?" Caspar said as they hurried to make it to double media.

"Yeah, Di's staying," Joe said and felt his face flush when Caspar whistled.

"First time!" He shouted, just before the entered the classroom, causing Joe to pull his rucksack off his back in retaliation.

"You got a condom bro?" Caspar whispered, when they were set off on editing their advert.

"Ew, Casp, no, that's not happening, we're just going to cuddle and stuff. Plus Mum and Dad and Zoe and Alfie are all going to be there so it's hardly the ideal time," Joe said and lifted his headphones on to block Caspar out.