You've Got This

This was requested by BuswellsComboHarvo I hope you enjoy.

I also wrote this for imdoianne who asked for more things to do with Strictly last year. I really want to write a few more chapters from that era, if there's any specific weeks you want me to do (that I haven't previously written) then please please say xx Enjoy xx

"Shhh," Joe pressed a hand to his lips, as she giggled loudly. She covered her mouth and crept quietly into his room, holding onto his shoulder, as he closed the door as quietly as possible.

"Why do we have to whisper again?" Dianne asked, as he wrapped his arms fully around her resting his chin on her head, only once he had kissed her hair.

"Because Amy is just next door," he said, pointing to the left.

"Oh. How you feelin'?" She asked, walking over to the bed, where 2 glasses of wine were waiting for them, along with a slice of chocolate cake and 2 spoons.

"Nervous, my stomach is like constantly sore," Joe replied, climbing in next to her, turning the TV on so they could speak at a slightly louder volume.

"You'll be fine, you'll smash it! You've got this." Dianne reassured him, taking a bite of the cake.

"I just, I don't want to let you down, you've never danced in Blackpool with a partner. And also my Nan. If I went out this week."

"Sweetheart, you'll be fine, honestly, I trust you. Now, just relax before tomorrow," she said, feeding him a mouthful of cake.

He put his head on her shoulder and sipped the wine. Dianne smiled and ran her free hand though his hair. Ever since he had had the courage to open up about how much he fancied there the pair of them as a couple had gone from strength to strength. She simultaneously wanted to shout from the rooftops about how much she loved him, whilst also wanting to keep it their secret forever.

"Ready for bed?" She asked, when he yawned, drinks and pudding finished.

"You're staying right?" Joe checked, brushing some hair away from her face, so he could see her properly.

"I wasn't going to, what about everyone else," she reminded him, back to whispering, as the TV was now off.

Joe stuck his bottom lip out, following her with her eyes, as she slipped her shoes back on. "Stop doing that face, we're together every day, I've only slept next to you like 6 times."

"8 actually, the best 8 nights of my life, why can't it be nine. I need Di cuddles so I'm not nervy," he replied in a baby voice, still pouting.

"I'm going to come tomorrow morning and come down to breakfast with you. Look at me," she put her hands on his face, "you're sleepy, you'll fall to sleep straight away, then you'll wake up and smash Blackpool baby!"

"Promise?"

"Promise," she kissed him softly, her thumb grazing his cheekbone, "night night sweetheart."

Dianne kissed his forehead and then opened his door quietly, pulling her dressing gown around her more, as she walked the few metres to her room.

"Di?" She heard making her groan internally.

"Aims, what you doing up?" Dianne said, putting on a wide smile.

"Wifi in the room is crap, I was in the lobby calling Ben. What are you doing though missy?" She asked, looking down her nose at the Australian, noticing she looked like a child who had been caught being naughty.