Look At You Go! (2)

Some of you requested a part 2 to 'giving him the confidence' so I've written it. I think it was _love4joanne and dbuzzsuggwell, I hope you enjoy.

Also saw Joseph in waitress and it was amazing! He was so good, as was the whole cast. It's amazing and if you get the opportunity to go and see it, with or without Joe, you absolutely should!

Also, also, I've just started a new job (finally!) so if everything is a bit slow and late for a couple of weeks whilst I work out shift patterns and get used to it, I apologise! Love you all, thanks for all of the support and requests. Now onto the story...

As the sun crept through the curtains in the penthouse apartment a small baby was ready to be picked up and cuddled and fed by her babysitters. She was laying in a travel cot at the foot of a large double bed. In the double bed a young couple who had been together nearly 2 years were cuddled so close that one could only assume it was freezing cold. His arm was rested on her back under the top and she was laying face down on his front, dribbling on his shirtless chest.

The baby started crying waking just one of the pair up.

"Coming Ella, once I peel Dot off," Joe said, rolling his girlfriend off him.

"Joe?"

"Just go back to sleep I've got her," he said, softly kissing her head.

"Come on, let's go downstairs," he cooed, picking the crying baby and her blanket up. Joe yawned and carried her downstairs into the kitchen. Ella calmed a little bit, sucking on the dummy that Joe gave her, laying her head on her carer's shoulder.

"Ready baby? Uncle Joe is going to try his best to feed you," Joe babbled, turning the TV on as he settled on the sofa to feed her. Satisfied with the David Attenborough documentary that they hadn't finished the night before Joe focused on the baby who was back to crying, able to sense that her milk was ready. With shaking hands Joe put the bottle in her mouth and remembers to sit her up for so she didn't take in air. Ella stopped crying and started drinking, her little hand reaching for Joe's finger. Joe held his little finger out for her smiling when she took it and squeezed tight.

"You have brown eyes," Joe cooed, "you have eyes like Dot. I'm going to ask her to marry me on an episode of It Takes Two in 3 weeks, don't tell her. I'm going to promise to love her forever. And then one day we'll probably have our own version of you, yes we will. If she was allowed she'd probably have one now. Don't tell her but I would too."

Ella giggled and moved her hand to try and reach for his face.

"That's my lips, yes. Are you telling me to shut up?" Joe laughed, focusing on the TV, looking down at the little baby every so often..

"Let's rifle through this pile and find you something to do," Joe said, once Ella was burped and changed. "Ooh, a book, shall we read this?" Ella looked at him and scrunched up her face, "clearly not, how about you shake these and I'll sing?" Joe offered her a meraca ,the baby took it and shook it giggling when it made a noise.

"Okay I can remember one nursery rhyme.
Incey wincey spider climbed up the water spout
Down came the rain and washed the spider out
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
and incey wincey spider climbed up the spout again."