Found

Around 9 in the morning, Yoongi woke up Namjoon. The oldest rapper hasn't really been able to sleep more than three hours in that lonely and cold room so when everyone was asleep or pretended to be, he was there on his desk, sitting down, waiting for some news or for something to happen.

Despite being awake, Yoongi had failed to hear any sound coming from outside of his room. He was going to the wash his face when he noticed the door of Jungkook's room open which was most of the time closed shut. It wasn't really weird but Yoongi still looked inside.

Jungkook wasn't around. Yoongi thought that the maknae was in the other bathroom, in the kitchen or the living room but he wasn't and that's when he remembered Jungkook's words about searching for Seokjin by himself.

Yoongi was yet to try calling Jungkook and Namjoon was the one to ask if he did that instead of worrying. The oldest rapper always cared for the others but having Seokjin disappear and then Jungkook go looking for him after what had happened the last time one of them was alone had Yoongi become even more careful and worried. He had told everyone about the call he received from Seokjin however a call didn't seem to be so satisfactory for Jungkook.

Even though Yoongi didn't expect it, the maknae did answer the call.

"Kook-ah, where are you?"

"Hyung I told you didn't I? I went to-"

"Search for Jin hyung I know but you shouldn't have just gone out by yourself like this. What if something happens to you?" Yoongi interrupted the maknae who didn't seem to be worried about himself.

"Nothing will happen so don't worry. Also I'm not by myself, one of the guards is with me"

"What?" Yoongi didn't expect that "So Sejin hyung knows of this?"

"Of course not. I just told the guards that he does and said that he's in a meeting right now. Listen hyung I'm really just worried about Jin hyung, he's the one whose out there all alone so he's the one you should also be worried about, not me" The maknae seemed annoyed. He knows that he really shouldn't be out and why the others are worried but what are they exactly worrying about? His safety? If yes then from who? All the people who worked with Red are now in jail so what was preventing them from
going out?

"Hyung I'll call every now and then. I'll talk to you later" Without waiting, Jungkook disconnected the call and sighed for he knows that if he didn't do that then the call would have never ended.

___

"Room service!" Seokjin heard the bell to his room ring seven minutes later after asking for more bottles of water. He still had the packet of hangover pills in his room and he wasn't going to return it yet since the night before wasn't so different from the one before it, Seokjin got himself drunk again but unlike last time, he didn't fill himself with food but wasted the time in singing along with any song that came on the music channel, korean, English or whatever language he was hearing, Seokjin sang and danced, he spoke to himself and cleaned the room as he did. The music never stopped playing until the headache in Seokjin's head grew bigger and until he started to hear the ringing in his ears again because whenever he was occupied with something, he could no longer focus on his ears, thus the ringing would go down in volume and he wouldn't be bothered by it anymore.

Today, Seokjin woke up feeling crazy, he didn't vomit this time although he felt like he would. He stayed on the bed a while after and called for room service when he was no longer feeling as bad.

Getting drunk the first time got things off Seokjin's mind and allowed him to get some sleep so getting drunk the second time was intentional, he kept on thinking all night and couldn't sleep so he figured that he could use alcohol as an aid this time too.