Trial

Everyone was looking at Seokjin who looked at Min Kwan who was also known as Red. The real names of everyone who worked with this man were found but Seokjin would never use on this man a name other than the one he knows for that is the name of the monster hunting him.

Seokjin knew that everyone would be listening. They would know how he killed another human, a girl who was yet to graduate from school but he tried not to think much and end this though it didn't seem to be easy. He was not prepared, not a single bit but he had to do it.

"Red...he made us play a game. Just me and H-haneul...He..." Finding the right words was as hard as saying them. "He gave us a gun with only one bullet somewhere inside....made us take turns in...firing at the other...we didn't want to be part of this but he threatened us with our family and friends." Seokjin wasn't looking at anyone, just at his trembling hands. "H-he once showed pictures of them...o-of his men somewhere near enough to take them too and...we didn't want that. We were forced to play a-and obey." He was trying his best to not let himself get overwhelmed by the memory which replayed in his mind so clearly. "I...ended up.." It was getting harder to breathe or say anything "I...The bullet came out o-on my turn." He bit down on his trembling lower lip. His eyes were cloudy and head lowered so that no one could see his face as he tried to keep himself under control.

"So you, Kim Seokjin were the one to murder Kim Haneul?" The judge asked when Seokjin said no more words.

Why did the judge have to ask? Wasn't it obvious already? Yes he did. Yes, yes Seokjin killed Hanuel "Y-Yes" He closed his eyes, letting a tear drop on his shirt instead of staining his cheek. This room was suffocating.

And that was it. A lawyer started speaking, defending Seokjin and how he was forced to kill rather than willingly doing so. Real evidence was shown, the pictures Seokjin spoke about were proof of his words and how dangerously close Red actually was to almost everyone, shocking the people who were watching themselves in pictures near men they thought were actually bodyguards.

Namjoon was furious, terrified and sad. He couldn't believe that Seokjin, his hyung actually went through this and killed a person for real and nor could Seokjin's parents believe the words that came out of their son's mouth even though it proved to be the truth.

Looking at Seokjin, Namjoom feared that his hyung was going to have a panic attack or collapse any moment. He looked pale and his breathing was visibly irregular but all he could do in this place was to watch.

A few minutes later, the topic moved onto what happened to Seokjin that month. Who he saw, what he knows and who raped him. The only thing that Seokjin managed to give an answer to was that yes he was raped but by who, or how many times or what happened? He didn't talk about any of that even when asked, he refused to speak but the judge didn't accept that and asked Seokjin to answer his questions once again.

Revealing how Hanuel died was already too much, it drained him out of energy and any courage so to talk about his rape and abuse too wasn't going to be easy or something Seokjin would ever be able to share with anyone. He only talked about Hanuel because it was important, it was something not right to hide but this? They didn't need this information, it wasn't going to change much in the case but it was only going to expose how much of a slut he is to everyone in the room.

"I...was always locked in a room so...I didn't get to see much but..they were trying to sell me to a man..I don't know his name" He shook his head as he tried to remember anything that will satisfy this judge "There...was a man named Kageyama...he worked with Red but I don't anything about him other than his name" As he spoke, the pressure was becoming bigger "One of the men I remember was...Lee Seung-gi. He..." Seokjin was hesitant. Would anyone even believe his words? "He...raped me too" Saying these words, that he was raped by this actor was hard. Seokjin said a few more names of the people he remembered using him but of course he didn't say what they did or anything else. Just names of people who worked with Red. He didn't want to admit that he was raped for more times than he could count.