Training

Horror and distress were all of what Seokjin's mind and body could feel.

Red roughly forcing his lips onto Seokjin's, licking and biting down on them as he held his head in place wasn't how the singer expected his first kiss to be. If you ask him to talk about it, words won't be able to describe how disgusted he felt and how badly he wanted to get away from this man.

After few moments, Red halted and backed away so that their faces were inches far from each other. He looked at how wide open Seokjin's chocolate eyes are and how the sparkly liquid filled them as they shook in what he guessed is fear. He could stare all day at the stars in them and never get bored, it was a mesmerizing sight that almost had Red drowning in the beauty of it.

"Work these lips and open your mouth for me. This is part of your training so follow what I do. Do you understand?" He asked in a low voice against Seokjin's lips.

"B-but-"

"I'm not so patient." Red interrupted in warning.

The singer's free hand stopped pushing at the man's shoulder and clutched the blanket tightly in a fruitless attempt to stop himself from trembling too much and showing his distress to Red. He bit his lower lip in nervousness as his eyes were cast down. He was understanding how it is to be treated like a person with no rights or a voice to speak for themselves. The only thing he could do is obey. Like an ignorant pet doing whatever the master asked for.

A slight nod was given from Seokjin to answer Red's question but that didn't seem enough "Words" He wanted to hear his answer properly.

"Y-yes" Seokjin stuttered out.

"I want to hear you calling me Sir from now on. Imagine yourself in military" The man in control let go of Seokjin's jaw to hold the back of his head instead as he connected their lips once again. It wasn't as rough but just as disgusting.

Red traced his tongue across Seokjin's bottom lip, licking at the stinging cut on the corner of his mouth before he slide his tongue inside without trouble. Much to Seokjin's disgust who did nothing to resist in fear of Red's warth. He hated to admit that he feared this man the most. He always had this intimidating aura around him.

The singer considered Red's words. He tried to move his own tongue and follow the moves of the one inside his mouth with a heavy heart after the hold on his wrist tightened but he just couldn't, he was frozen as he started to taste some of the coffee the man had before, mixed with the taste and strong smell of the cigarette which died long ago on the night stand.

"What did i just say?" Seokjin gasped when his hair was gripped downwards very tightly and painfully. He was sure some hairs were ripped out.

"Follow what I do" Red's voice was threatening and Seokjin gulped down the lump in his throat before Red continued abusing his mouth. Seokjin was hesitant as he finally moved his tongue this time. He absolutely had no experience and his mind closed on him. Shutting down without a warning like a broken computer would.

The kiss kept on going despite Seokjin's messy moves and small attempts at stopping it. He closed his eyes shut when Red's hand started to travel down his back and shivered when the cold hand touched his very naked chest. More tears had sprung to his eyes and he was trying to not let them fall again, he was tired of crying but couldn't help a few tears from falling.

Red seemed to enjoy his time while Seokjin on the other hand had hoped for this to end countless times since the moment it started. It was nauseating and he was losing his breath for they've been at it longer than he could take. No matter how many times he tried to stop. Red would just kiss him harder and hold him stronger, making sure Seokjin felt the pain and followed what he's doing. He now could almost copy Red and understood the way to do this even though he would rather not. The larger man was mostly soft with his moves, not rushed and taking all time he needed.