Even worse?

Jimin heard about the man the police didn't capture from Namjoon, everyone did but he was definitely not expecting to meet him and he never thought that this criminal was going to be the one who saves Seokjin and stops him from ending his life but that all didn't matter if he does take him back. Jimin wasn't going to allow that.

"Stop this madness. Why are you even doing this? Listen if you let go of my hyung right now, I swear I won't tell anyone about this and you can just go, no one will know of this" Jimin was trying his best to stay calm. He needed for this man to stay in this place for as long as possible until the others come. Taehyung had called them the moment they realized where the route they were running to was leading them and it wasn't so hard to guess what was on Seokjin's mind at that time. Other than letting this last long, Jimin needed to make sure no one gets a bullet in them..

"No now that's tempting" He scoffed "What? do you think I just stopped him from ending his life to let him go?" He spoke as if Jimin was dumb or not in his right mind.

"What will you even gain from this? Your team is gone and there is no way you're thinking of asking for money again, are you?" Jimin placed his hand reassuringly on the back of the second maknae who stood up next to him after somewhat recovering from that hit he never tasted the pain of before.

"Money? Do you take me for a fool?" He tilted his head "Ransom is out of the game. All I want now is simply revenge for what this slut destroyed and took away from me in one single night" The anger was slowly being more evident in Midori expression despite the coldness and calmness in his voice "You see, just like you have friends, I had them too and just like you get sad when you part away from them, I do too but now, the only people I had are gone forever so Seokjin will have to face the consequences of being the reason of that" He tightened his hold on Seokjin's neck "You want to know what I'll do with your friend here? Of course I won't let him die peacefully like he wants. Maybe I'll enjoy slowly skining or burning him alive, I don't know man but I'll definitely make his death slower than jumping from here"

Midori's words were twisted enough for Jimin and Taehyung to freeze and to feel some kind of chill run down their backs. They didn't care if he had anyone now and Jimin thought that maybe he should just surrender if he wanted to be back with his gang this bad but of course he wasn't going to say that.

"You're crazy" Taehyung shook his head for what he was hearing wasn't believable.

"I get that a lot" Midori smiled and took a step back "Farewell" with his second step, Seokjin refused to move and Jimin stepped closer but halted when a bullet hit the ground next to his feet, draining all the color from his and Teahyung's faces.

"What did I say about staying where you are? Believe me you won't only be hearing the next bullet"

Jimin looked with shaking eyes at the man who held an intense gaze before looking at his Hyung who looked as frozen as him. He gulped down when Seokjin looked back at him with strong fear that Jimin never saw before, it was as if Seokjin was speaking with his eyes words he couldn't say.

"Come on slut, move those legs and maybe I'll consider giving you that last fuck you want" Midori pulled Seokjin to move with him but the young man tried to push himself helplessly away.

"I don't want this" Seokjin breathed out. His eyes weren't as unfocused as before, he could control himself enough to put some strength in his body but the grip on his neck tightened again and he started to get dragged away forcefully.

"Wait! Please stop! Please just listen! We'll pay as much money as you want! We'll do anything but please just let Seokjin-hyung go!" Jimin took a few steps closer again. Midori looked back but this time he didn't shoot. He laughed instead.