Sequel

"When will you stop ignoring me?"

-

"When we meet again, you'll only have to say yes and we'll live a happy ever after"

-

"We're together so why are you giving me the cold shoulder?"

-

"We'll meet again my love, I promise."

With a sigh, Seokjin selected all of the messages he received and deleted them.

_______

What happened in the past, stays in the past or so Seokjin tried to think.

More than a year had passed and whatever ugly thoughts that bothered Seokjin before no longer affected him. He would rarely remember that accident since his busy schedule kept his mind occupied most of the time. He'd practice and record and practice and discuss concert matters with his bandmates before actually going on stage or going out to make an advertisement for Fila or the other companies they are working with until he's tired and in need of only his bed before he'd have to repeat the same things again after the sunlight covers Seoul in a few hours.

Seokjin's time was filled even on his break for Bon Voyage. There was always something to do.

It would all feel as if that accident didn't happen until a curious person or a new fan would decide to ask the others of how Seokjin's kidnap happened, making the other new fans curious too while older armys either tell them to take down the post or actually explain what they knew about what happened which wasn't much since Bighit kept even Army in the dark from the ugly truth.

However, even if Seokjin happened to slide down to such posts, he'd barely read any of it before closing the application and leaving whatever place he's in to sit with his friends if he wasn't already with them to distract his mind from the sound of his memories knocking on his door for permission to enter his mind.

Seokjin has learned how to distract himself. Not weirdly enough, his easiest escape route was his six friends, they kept him grounded by simply talking, smiling, laughing and just being there.

Two other things that also tried to open Seokjin's door of darkness were his nightmares and the sound of guns or just anything related to gangs on dramas and movies but these two also rarely came. The members were careful to keep whatever dramas they put on the television safe from anything that could trigger Seokjin into a panic attack or a flashback.

Even if an unexpected scene appeared, it would instantly be skipped. It wouldn't even trigger Seokjin so much since he knew how to control his emotions and thoughts now. Also korean dramas aren't always so detailed so that helped.

All in all, Seokjin was fine. He knew better than to give up on life again.

___

Seokjin knew he was supposed to be resting now but he wasn't really sleepy yet even though his body was tired. He sniffed as he looked down at his phone in the darkness of his room with tear filled eyes, biting down on his lip after taking a deep breath. He definitely wasn't expecting an annoyed Jungkook to open his door after a fast knock on it before switching on the light, making the older scrunch up his eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness.

"Hyung! I know you took my gaming mouse. You knew I wanted to play some overwatch...today.." Jungkook's voice got lower. He took a good look on Seokjin who was wiping away his tears as he placed down his phone on the bed. Jungkook blinked his eyes a few times to make sure he's not seeing things wrong as he thought of what made his hyung upset, his mind drifting to the hate comments they'd see sometimes but instead of assuming things, Jungkook decided to just ask so that he could know what to say and how to help exactly.