Accepted

When all the doors slam shut right in front of your face, they won't open again unless you have a key.

But what if you don't? 

When you lose the key, you lose hope and accept the darkness you live in so to have one of the doors trapping you inside open up with some beautiful rays of light so suddenly and unexpectedly was overwhelming. 

Jungkook knew the power of his words on Seokjin. The weight lifted off his shoulders was so huge, it was suffocating him, taking away his breath and taring him apart whenever he remembers it. Seokjin felt like he's been hit with strong wind that washed away the guilt he's been feeling along with the other wrong thoughts he had of himself however there was no way the memories of what he did with his hands could ever disappear, not today or a hundred years later. Taking someone's life away wasn't something you get over easily or forget if you're not the type of human who doesn't have a heart to feel.

Seokjin wasn't the only one to feel dumbfounded and have his heart get warmer but every other person in the room with them, it broke them up from the awkward and frozen state they were in, opening their eyes and allowing them all to get up on their feet one by one after Yoongi who wanted to be near Seokjin from the beginning but his body was feeling too numb to listen to his mind. He didn't think that he would be able to comfort Seokjin in any way, it was like a lost case, his hyung was raped, abused and forced to take a life, what was he to do or say to a person whose been through all of that? He would have lost his mind and never wasted time in ending his own life if he that was to happen to him, it was too much to take 'No words could fix this' is what Yoongi thought but was proved wrong by the maknae.

As for Teahyung and Hoseok, the two couldn't even believe Seokjin's words to try and think of a solution or think at all, even when they stood up to be near Seokjin and comfort him, they were yet to accept the harsh days Seokjin had lived, what they did to him and what he did, it wasn't like they thought Seokjin was unforgivable for obeying Red but they didn't know the details, they didn't know what exactly happened or how it happened, all they knew was that he was forced to take a life and regrets what he did, not if there was a way to avoid doing that, it wasn't a small matter you speak about over a cup of tea, a soul wasn't a game to play with and your friends don't come telling you that they killed a person everyday. It was quite the shock and although everyone had different reactions to it, they all still wanted to comfort Seokjin and make him less insecure about everything, they wanted to help but not everyone knew how.

Instead of sitting far away, everyone was around Seokjin and near him even if it was just standing to his side, patting his back, sitting near his feet on the floor and saying a few words every now and then. 

It was hard to keep a straight face and watch Seokjin cry his eyes out, they weren't used to leaving a friend to cry alone no matter the reason and were neither used to judging or to thinking falsely about the other. Their bond was stronger than a family after all. 

Jungkook kept on telling Seokjin to let it out and that it was okay to cry while trying to keep his own tears from falling again. He had tried to make Seokjin raise his head a little but nothing worked. The older kept on holding onto the maknae even when his cries started to fade away. Jungkook made him feel secured and as if he could rest a little, made him felt somewhat human again. It was like a magical spell has been cast on him, making him feel light.

One of the reasons why Seokjin was refusing to raise his head was because he was embarrassed and didn't have the courage to face the others. He had spoken about his dark days and cried as if it was the end of the world or more like a kid in the body of a 26 years old man, he felt vulnerable and it wasn't nice.

Now or later, Seokjin was going to have to face everyone. Crying tired him out and he was sure that he looked similar to a tomato right now but that didn't really matter. Seokjin let go of the maknae and slowly raised his head. He wasn't planning on looking at anyone right away but  when he opened his eyes and looked at the floor, he wasn't expecting to see Hoseok and Teahyung there.