40. The truth hurts

Em's POV

Beth has just told me about Jess and everything she has done. I am willing to forgive and forget seeing as she makes Mikey happier than Leah ever did. " Em, can we talk please?" Jess asked me in a quiet voice, I nodded in agreement. " I am so sorry, I had to do it. Dylan made me!" I couldn't believe that it was Dylan who done this. He made me think he actually cared. I couldn't bring myself to speak so I just gave her a hug to reassure her it was ok then walked back to Luke.

Before I reach him, I could hear Beth talking. " What are you going to do? she is with that Dylan guy?" I knew automatically who she was talking to. I just walked away pulling out my phone. It's time I set this right.

Beth's POV

" What are you going to do? she is with that Dylan guy?" before Luke could respond I heard footsteps and obviously my curiosity got the better of, like always. Following the footsteps and shouting it led me to the girls bathroom but the door was locked.

" No."

"It's your fault. "

"I trusted you. "

"Gosh, you just couldn't leave me alone. Go away. Oh in case you can't pick up what I am putting down we are over!"

That was all I could hear and I knew what had happened. I wanted to go in but Em has broken down into sobs. She trusted him and he betrayed her. I know exactly who she needs.

Luke's POV

I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could. I was told she had broken down but that could mean anything. When I got there I knocked but there was no response. Worry crept over me and I knew I had to get in as quickly as possible.

Once I had the door open, I found Em on the ground. What has happened? I approached her checking for any signs of blood. There was nothing other than her tear stained cheeks, that looked different. She must be tired.

I carried Em back to the dressing room and waited for her to wake up while the others went out for drinks.

I was looking through my Twitter when I heard something I have been waiting ages to hear, " I love you Luke." I looked over to find Em still asleep, I didn't want to wake her. " I love you Em" I whispered back before falling asleep with her.