Chapter 16: Jersey! Here We Come!

Instagram @_tessakey_

Nick and I got to the airport and went through everything to get to our gate

Nick and I got to the airport and went through everything to get to our gate. After about an hour, we boarded the plane and flew off.

6:20pm
"Oh my gosh is so cold!" I complained covering myself up with my arms as we stepped out of the car that drove us to Nicks Moms house.

"Yeah. that's Jersey for ya!" Nick laughed taking me in his arms and walking me to the door.

"Wait, Nick...I'm nervous. What if she doesn't like me?" I asked stopping myself from going inside.

"Tessa, I promise you, she will. She loves everyone." Nick Said looking me in the eyes and kissed me. I smiled and took a deep breath until Nick walked in.

"Nicholas!" I heard a woman scream. A fair skin woman, with dark hair hugging him tightly.

" I missed ya, ma!" Nick smiled hugging her back.i just stood smiling at the connection they had.

"Mom, this is Tessa!" Nick Said grabbing my hand and pulling me to him. I smiled super big.

"It's so nice to meet you, Debby!" I Said, putting my hand in front of her, for her to shake. As soon as her eyes hit mine, her smile went to a straight face and her eyebrows scrunched together.

"Uh...you to..." She said looking me up and down and declining my handshake.

"Come on, nick! I made dinner!" She said smiling again and looking at Nick. I took my hand out of Nicks and looked at him, embarrassed and sad.

"She hasn't got to know you yet." Nick Said shrugging his shoulders and walking me into the kitchen. There was a table full of Italian food and it looked delicious. We all sat around the table and began to eat.

"So, Jessa. What do you do for living?" Debby asked not making eye contact with me.

"Um, its actually Tessa." I smiled trying to act nice as possible. She didn't even look up at me, she just continued to eat.

" I-I'm a model, actually." I Said nodding my head to her.

"Lovely." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Mom." Nick Said making her shoot her eyes at him, I seen Nick mouthed to his mom, "stop. Please be nice." We are the rest of the time with Debby asking Nick about everything and she didn't even Acknowledged that I was there.

"Wow! You are an amazing cook!" I Said placing the napkin on the table.

"Well, you probably eat like you don't get fed, no one why your a model." She spat, laughing at her joke. I felt so embarrassed and I wanted to cry.