Chapter 18: Christmas Eve

"Soooooo...what you wanna do??" I smirked crawling off the bed and walking to him. I sat on his lab facing him. He rested his hands on my hips.

"What you in the mood for?" He smirked back, slowly kissing my neck. I mined from the pleasure and lifted my head for more room. He picked me up and laid me gently on the bed. He stood up and took of his shorts as I took off my shirt, exposing my chest. He looked down at me and smiled.

We got fully naked and under the covers, he played with me and teased me until I was fed up and made him come inside of me. The room was filled with cussing and moaning and sweat. After we were finished he pulled out of me and laid next to me and cuddled me.

"See, we couldn't of done that at your house." I laughed.

"Ohhhh I would of found a way." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and got changed into my clothes.

December 24th
5:45 pm

"I know! I miss you too! I'll see you in a couple days! Love you!" I Said to Shay as we were FaceTiming.

"Merry Christmas Eve!!!" She said as I hung up. I turned off my phone and walked into the bathroom.

"Ooouuu my baby can clean up good!" I tease Nick as he was buttoning up his shirt. He blushed and wiped his nose as if he was cool. I laughed and grabbed my dresses.

"This one or this one?" I Said holding up both of them over my body, that was in a bra and underwear.

"The white one." He smiled, pointing at the dress as the brushed his teeth. I got changed into it and showed him.

"Do you think your mom will like it?" I Said nervously as I dragged my hands down my body.
He wiped his mouth and walked over to me and grabbed me.

"Who cares. If you like, then you wear it. But if you want me opinion, I love it." He Said. He kissed me powerfully and spun my around. I laughed and finished my makeup and hair. We got a taxi and went to the hall his family rented out for the Christmas Dinner. He took my hand and we both walked in.

Nick said hi to a lot of his family and introduced each to them and they were all super nice, unlike his mom.

"Tessa!" I heard a little shaky voice yell. I look around and seen Nicks grandma sitting at a table. I smiled in relief and went to sit by her.

"So...how is it? It's exhausting right?" She asked pointing to everyone. I smiled and raised my eyes.

"Yeah, don't get me wrong, I love that Nick is making me let all his family members but it's a lot." I laughed. She took my hand and signaled me to help her up.

"Come on, I know where we can go to let off stress!" She whispered excitedly in my ear. I helped her get up and i slowly followed behind her. We walked out the hall and went into a different room. We walked in to a dark wooded bar. There were only a couple guys sitting around drinking but when I seen the bar, I was relieved.

"How's this?" She giggled sitting on the bar stool.

"Perfect." I laughed.

"Can we get two martini specials." She demanded. The bartender shook his head and started making the drinks.

"You just read my mind!" I said running my hands through my hair. We got our drinks and talked for ever and she asked me about my life and told me about her life and it was so amazing hearing her stories.

"Wow...your honestly so amazing...thank you." I Said smiling and hugging her.

"I wish Debby was more like this." I laughed.